Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

so I got VAC banned (yes, really) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    About a month ago my mate had been looking into hacks for cs:go, only to mess around on casual and stuff. When he found hacks that work (and seemed legit) he sent it to me right away to try out too. Oh boy was it banter, walking round corners and insta-headshotting them effortlessly, predicting crazy wallbangs, mad bhops for 20+.

But then... by the end of the holidays I had to start revising for my flippin gcse mock exams and left gaming alone till this week. I had started by playing dota 2, but then yesterday I tried giving cs:go a try and poop "VAC banned from secure server". I was laughing at first saying ha it was good whilst it lasted, then realised all my hard work into that MG1 rank had gone (started at gn1). Also lost, what 12 quid so yeah. Thats my story as to how I got vacced.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kumbot

ReputationRep:
    Git gud

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky budd.

ReputationRep:
    I wrote a wallhack years ago for cs:source. Didn't get caught even though I used it on public servers - was more interested in the technique to code it rather than the cheating so it didn't really get used much. They clamped down on cheats much harder now,

Messing around with public cheats is a sure-way to get banned and likely infected with viruses. Not worth the 30mins novelty entertainment IMO.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.