Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which Nottingham Trent city accommodation is the liveliest with a nice communal area which would be ideal for students who are up for going out partying regularly and who want to have a good space for pre drinks.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unijamjar)
    Which Nottingham Trent city accommodation is the liveliest with a nice communal area which would be ideal for students who are up for going out partying regularly and who want to have a good space for pre drinks.
    Hi Unijamjar,

Have you seen our accommodation guide for this year? It details all of our halls or residences, and what the halls of residence includes, I'll link you to the guide below:

Accommodation Guide 16/17

I stayed in Hampden in my first year, and from what I saw all of our city residences are very lively! If you like partying regularly, I would recommend any of our residences on our City site (Gill Street North/South, Byron, Hampden, Sandby) all of these are literally a 5/10 minute walk from the clubs, bars and pubs in Nottingham. I know they all have decent sized communal areas as well, and everyone I know who lived in the residences had a great time!

If you have any specific questions about any of these accommodation, or anything about student life, please let me know!

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ellen

ReputationRep:
    Any idea about buy back at Sandby & moving out early for summer school?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJB44)
    Any idea about buy back at Sandby & moving out early for summer school?
    Hi JJB44,

I'm afraid buy back at Sandby is only available in certain circumstances, such as the university needing some rooms before the tenancy agreement ends, and the university will contact you if that is the case. If you want to find out more about buy back, I would contact our Accommodation Services. I'll leave their contact details below:

Email Address: [email protected]
    Telephone: +44 (0) 115 848 2894

I hope this helps,

Thanks,

Ellen

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.