Edexcel Math- advice

Watch this thread
Eli996
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I plan to self study math. I checked online and noted that edexcel has math and pure math. Which would be the better paper to take? And for the full A Level, how many papers will I have to take- C1, C2, C3, C4, S1 ,S2 ,M1 , M2?
Sorry for asking so many questions, thank you for all your replies.
me2*
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
C1 c2 c3 c4 (mandatory)
M1 s1 or d1 (with c12)
M2 s2 d2(with c34 note you could give m1 in as and s1 in a2)
M3 s3 (if youre really enthusiastic)(optional)

And lastly you could do fp1 fp2 fp3 (highly optional)

I suggest the following
www.examsolutions.net
www.hegartymaths.com
Www.m4ths.com
Www.physicsandmathstutor.com
Zacken
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Eli996)
I plan to self study math. I checked online and noted that edexcel has math and pure math. Which would be the better paper to take? And for the full A Level, how many papers will I have to take- C1, C2, C3, C4, S1 ,S2 ,M1 , M2?
Sorry for asking so many questions, thank you for all your replies.
You will need to take 6 modules, you can choose between:

C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 M2

C1 C2 C3 C4 S1 S2

C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 S1

I think the latter would be best.
Eli996
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you for your replies! Another question, can I take all the modules in 1 shot?
Zacken
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thank you for your replies! Another question, can I take all the modules in 1 shot?
Yes.
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
definitely
All 18 in fact...
I wonder if that ever happened ...
pink2000
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Anyone have the 2015 maths gcse non calculator mark scheme ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
pink2000
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thank you so much x

Posted from TSR Mobile
pink2000
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hey do you have the aqa English language poetry exam 2015 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salamander270
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No, I don't think it's released yet, or I just don't have access.. Try search online someone might have it
pink2000
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Okay thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Louisb19
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Don't help people cheat on their mocks?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
31.75%
They're what I expected (19)
30.16%
They're worse than what I expected (24)
38.1%

Watched Threads