Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Unattractive girls on Instagram Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why do they either post filtered and angled pics which are unrecognisable, or pictures where they look like they do IRL, which they then delete? :rofl:

I was asking a mate of mine why he keeps complimenting a bird who is ugly IRL on Insta, and he said "because at least she looks good there," SMH :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Should be illegal.

If you are not hot you have no right to appear on my computer screen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Should be illegal.

If you are not hot you have no right to appear on my computer screen.
    lel

Im not against them taking "selfies." Just be honest kplz :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManmoreBrah)
    Why do they either post filtered and angled pics which are unrecognisable, or pictures where they look like they do IRL, which they then delete? :rofl:

I was asking a mate of mine why he keeps complimenting a bird who is ugly IRL on Insta, and he said "because at least she looks good there," SMH :rofl:
    Your friend compliments a "bird" on instagram. But that's an animal, I had no idea birds could function Instagram.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya Dunno Treize.)
    He compliments a "bird" on instagram. But that's an animal, I had no idea birds could function Instagram.
    he's into bestiality :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Smh people need to start getting a life instead of choosing that next filter.

Instagram should be destroyed.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry people's pictures offend you so much.

ReputationRep:
    Oh get a life.

ReputationRep:
    Please get a life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManmoreBrah)

Come on dude we all need an self esteem boost now and then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Come on dude we all need an self esteem boost now and then
    Self esteem boosts should come from accepting the way you are and feeling confident in that. Getting self esteem from a picture that looks so different to you is not helpful in my opinion. It's rude of him to call them ugly but it's his opinion.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.