Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I had my interview for Brighton children's nursing on the 13th January. Was told I would find out between the day of the interview and 4 weeks after the day of the interview (so the 10th of February) that a decision would be sent via UCAS. Curiosity has killed the cat and I'm just sticking this thread up for people to ask questions about their interviews and if anyone has had a decision made about them (rejection or offers).

Let me know how you all got on, ask questions if needed and I will always try and answer back ASAP. Ill put up if I found out my decision between now and the tenth.

Good luck everyone and hopefully I will see some of yous come September 2016 or February 2017

Amy xx

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear anything myself, had interview same day as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scribbles163)
    Still waiting to hear anything myself, had interview same day as you.
    Thank goodness. Don't think anyone has heard back! Apparently we are meant to call once the four weeks is up, which will be next week.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hoping we hear soon. A friend in my course had her physiotherapy interview for Brighton same day and heard a few days ago so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer this week, February intake x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scribbles163)
    I got my offer this week, February intake x
    Me too! So chuffed :') xx now to get the credits haha xx

ReputationRep:
    Cool, hopefully see you next February then! Jo x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.