Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what do you think you would do if you saw your ex hooking up with someone in a club/bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shoot myself in front of them.

ReputationRep:
    They're your ex , shouldn't really matter move on. Either say hello and enjoy partying or just ignore and do your own thing, basically move on.

ReputationRep:
    I'd laugh so hard... he was quite an awkward person
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be any of my business as they are no longer my partner so regardless of how I felt, I wouldn't do anything.

I don't get this ... I mean I've never been in a relationship but
    If they're your EX why should it bother you who they hook up with? Let them do what they want
    Must be so annoying having someone run after you after you told them you don't want a relationship with them anymore

ReputationRep:
    I would grab him and kissing him and then spill a drink on the whore and leave. That's how it's done
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't have that problem. I guess I'd just do my usual thing of sitting at the bar miserable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I don't have that problem. I guess I'd just do my usual thing of sitting at the bar miserable
    Aww sorry to here that.... imo the bar staff are more interesting to natter to than the said 'ex' or what ever
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww sorry to here that.... imo the bar staff are more interesting to natter to than the said 'ex' or what ever
    I don't even do that, too shy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't even do that, too shy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbh though, I find it a lot nicer to go to the pub on my own sometimes (my family and some of my friends are extremely annoying ). And I see what you mean about being shy... I used to be so unbelievably shy (I couldn't even go to the cash desk and pay for something in a shop!) but going on work experience and summer school helped with that quite a bit
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tbh though, I find it a lot nicer to go to the pub on my own sometimes (my family and some of my friends are extremely annoying ). And I see what you mean about being shy... I used to be so unbelievably shy (I couldn't even go to the cash desk and pay for something in a shop!) but going on work experience and summer school helped with that quite a bit
    Yeah, cadets has built my confidence loads over the years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRsteven)
    Hey, what do you think you would do if you saw your ex hooking up with someone in a club/bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pretend his gf has been calling asking where he is

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, cadets has built my confidence loads over the years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's good! which cadets do you go to?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's good! which cadets do you go to?
    Army

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha cool I have a friend in police cadets, and my sister wants to join RAF cadets soon!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Haha cool I have a friend in police cadets, and my sister wants to join RAF cadets soon!
    Bleugh, not the ATC

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Nothing annoys your enemies so much as indifference.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care lol

ReputationRep:
    Bleugh, not the ATC

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I'm afraid so id have thought that the copper one was worse!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.