Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Swedish police flee violent mob after trying to save 10 yr old Watch

ReputationRep:
    As deplorable as this is, judging all the refugees based on the actions of a few would be like me not going near any other British people since well, British people do horrible things too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I'm probably going to be called racist if I said deport these migrants who have no respect for Swedish culture..
    Pretty racist thing to say. Surely as they are refugees, the people of Sweden should give some leeway and accommodate their cultural ideals as a sign of respect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squirrel777)
    Pretty racist thing to say. Surely as they are refugees, the people of Sweden should give some leeway and accommodate their cultural ideals as a sign of respect?
    Are you being sarcastic or just stupid for condoning such a horrible thing?

It doesn't matter what your situation is. Rape is never justifiable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socktor)
    As deplorable as this is, judging all the refugees based on the actions of a few would be like me not going near any other British people since well, British people do horrible things too.
    I couldn't give 5 *****. The fact is accepting these bunch of swarming migrants brings the type we have seen on an hourly basis in the news. I'd prefer we take none than risk having them.

ReputationRep:
    Are you being sarcastic or just stupid?
    They have cultural needs. The Swedish authorities should implement Islamic ideals in areas where the refugees are swarming in order to help them integrate

ReputationRep:
    They have cultural needs. The Swedish authorities should implement Islamic ideals in areas where the refugees are swarming in order to help them integrate
    Hell no. Sweden shouldn't change their culture just for a bunch of backward idiots.

ReputationRep:
    No they really don't. They just think European women are sluts who are open to sex all the time. I read somewhere that every two migrants in 10 are ISIS supporters. It's got so bad that apparently there are IS base camps in the EU. Sweden has wised up. Some girl was assaulted by a migrant and she's being prosecuted.. all because she used pepper spray to get away from the guy.

England is a pushover because the PM happens to be a wimp whose attached to Merkel's apron strings/bra straps. I genuinely fear for England tbh. There have been marches to have Sharia law in the UK. Go to Saudi if you love those backward set of laws so much.
    The refugees are used to women covering themselves up completely, maybe if the locals respected these ideals, there would be less problems?

What is the saying, "when in Rome do as the Romans do, or if you are Muslim, ask the Romans to accommodate your values"

ReputationRep:
    Hell no. Sweden shouldn't change their culture just for a bunch of backward idiots.
    The refugees have religious needs, it's time we changed society so they can integrate

ReputationRep:
    The refugees are used to women covering themselves up completely, maybe if the locals respected these ideals, there would be less problems?

What is the saying, "when in Rome do as the Romans do, or if you are Muslim, ask the Romans to accommodate your values"
    No. Why should women have to cover up for men who can't control themselves? If they don't like what they see then go back to where you came from.

I'm sorry but being Muslim in a Western country doesn't mean that you'll have people bending over backwards just for your culture.

They're the ones who came here. They should integrate. If you don't like Western society atm then go to where they came from. There'd be one less idiot in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    No. Why should women have to cover up for men who can't control themselves? If they don't like what they see then go back to where you came from.

I'm sorry but being Muslim in a Western country doesn't mean that you'll have people bending over backwards just for your culture.

They're the ones who came here. They should integrate. If you don't like Western society atm then go to where they came from. There'd be one less idiot in Europe.
    Buts that's racist and islamophobic. Surely if the women do not want to get attacked, they could just wear a burqa in respect of the refugees?

ReputationRep:
    Buts that's racist and islamophobic. Surely if the women do not want to get attacked, they could just wear a burqa in respect of the refugees?
    How is it Islamophobic?

Your stupidness gobsmacks me

ReputationRep:
    How is it Islamophobic?

Your stupidness gobsmacks me
    Err, he's being ironic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoAngliae)
    Err, he's being ironic
    I asked him if he was being sarcastic and he didn't answer. Hence why I'm thinking he's serious

ReputationRep:
    I asked him if he was being sarcastic and he didn't answer. Hence why I'm thinking he's serious
    I thought the Roman saying at least gave it away?

ReputationRep:
    Can you really blame the refugees though? They've fled a war! We can't just expect them to settle in completely. We need to be tolerant of them and adjust to their way of life. More importantly, we need to do a lot more to help these refugees and I think we should be taking in a lot more. I'm so sick of the anti-refugee rhetoric on this website. Go back to stormfront you racist, xenophobic bigots.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoAngliae)
    https://www.rt.com/news/330180-polic...fugees-sweden/

This comes amid reports of migrants at German welfare centres threatening "Money, or I'll rape"

There is a limit to how much we will take. I am on the left myself, and frankly I am already sick of these people.
    They disgust me to the core. If only we had gun laws as relaxed in this country as Germany and the States...

ReputationRep:
    I thought the Roman saying at least gave it away?
    Nope. I'm bad at detecting sarcasm sadly.. I know the Roman saying exists but I thought you were serious lmao. My mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    Can you really blame the refugees though? They've fled a war! We can't just expect them to settle in completely. We need to be tolerant of them and adjust to their way of life. More importantly, we need to do a lot more to help these refugees and I think we should be taking in a lot more. I'm so sick of the anti-refugee rhetoric on this website. Go back to stormfront you racist, xenophobic bigots.

/thread
    If you consider the land mass and economic status of the EU nations we could house and support at least 3 billion of the worlds poorest. And as there would be a large influx of religions and cultures maybe adopting Islam into governmental policy will help everyone integrate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)

/thread
    The majority are disgusting, rapist, thugs who migrate only for the purposes of economic improvement.

I wish Germany could put to death all of the Daesh-supporting pigs that have been involved in the deplorable acts that have occurred.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.