marmbite
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Welcome to Marmbite's study blog, the path to no procrastination and AS successThis year I'm studying AS maths, chemistry, physics and geography.
I've been given targets of an A in all if those and I'd love to achieve that. But so far this year I have been procrastinating too much and have only had time to get the homework done, I constantly feel like I should be doing more but struggle to bring myself to do it. So this study blog should hopefully help.

I wasn't too pleased with my mock results. A in Geography, A in physics, C in chemistry and a U in maths.
(At GCSE I achieved 9A*, 2A and 1B. )

So heres to growing my AS grades!
:party:
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by marmbite)
Welcome to Marmbite's study blog, the path to no procrastination and AS successThis year I'm studying AS maths, chemistry, physics and geography.
I've been given targets of an A in all if those and I'd love to achieve that. But so far this year I have been procrastinating too much and have only had time to get the homework done, I constantly feel like I should be doing more but struggle to bring myself to do it. So this study blog should hopefully help.

I wasn't too pleased with my mock results. A in Geography, A in physics, C in chemistry and a U in maths.
(At GCSE I achieved 9A*, 2A and 1B. )

So heres to growing my AS grades!
:party:
Bar the maths grade, I think that's a pretty good set of mock results, but if you're aiming for all A's I can see why you'd be disappointed.

It seems like you should go over the content again and get as much practice as you can for Maths.

Best of luck! :party:
marmbite
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay, today's plan (by writing it here hopefully I will stick to it):

Pomodoro technique
25 mins hwk 5 mins break
25 mins hwk 5 mins break
25 mins revision 5 mins break
25 mins hwk 20 mins break

Repeat

Lots of homework to do for next week, need to revise for a physics test and a maths test on Friday. Also missed some lessons this week due to Geography field work trip so some catch up work for chemistry still required.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (76)
14.05%
I'm not sure (23)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (172)
31.79%
I have already dropped out (11)
2.03%
I'm not a current university student (259)
47.87%

Watched Threads