Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So who is going to Southampton Solent in September 2016? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseyPosey66)
    Hello!
    Is anyone doing beauty promotion and chosen Lucia Foster as their accommodation?
    Ah yay! finally found someone doing beauty promotion!!
    Heyy! Hiii!!!

Sorry for this probably sounding quite creepy. Trying to see if I can find anyone else doing beauty promotion.

I'm so stressed out right now. Just found out we have a summer project to do before we go back.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Is anyone doing beauty promotion and chosen Lucia Foster as their accommodation?
    Hey, I'm going to be doing beauty promotion! I haven't found anyone else who is doing it yet x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samara.Amjad)
    Ah yay! finally found someone doing beauty promotion!!
    Heyy! Hiii!!!

Sorry for this probably sounding quite creepy. Trying to see if I can find anyone else doing beauty promotion.

I'm so stressed out right now. Just found out we have a summer project to do before we go back.

Hey, whats the summer project!? I haven't heard anything about that!! Also wondering if anyone wants to make a group chat on facebook or something??

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Heyy I'm doing beauty promotion!!! Not staying in Lucia Foster though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Irene I have been accepted to study Journalism at Southampton Solent University but i cannot attedn Uni until next week. I would like to know others that are studying Journalism and Solent to meet them next week and to catch uo with classes.I will be very grateful.Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.