Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE triple science tomorrow watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hows everyone feel about triple science tomorrow? Revised much? These tests will be the harder ones of the lot for me because it includes all of the more tricky topics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trifid)
    Hows everyone feel about triple science tomorrow? Revised much? These tests will be the harder ones of the lot for me because it includes all of the more tricky topics.
    Physics - Dislike this topic the most Chemistry and Biology own it all day
    Maybe people find them more tricky because they do not like them, so do not learn them as well.

So many formulas etc etc etc ,

What did you think of the other two?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR and I have already done the biology paper. It was a bit weird with a strange question about squirrels (?????) but the rest was ok. I'm more worried about the physics we have on Friday. I have hardly learn anything so it will be a mad scrabble on Thursday to insert some (semi-) useful knowledge into my brain. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Im also not looking forward to physics. I like it quite a lot, and I am good at it most of the time, but the last 2 tests on it have gone bad so I can only hope they are my type of questions.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.