The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Transfering from from Heriot watt Dubai campus to Edindurgh

Hi Guys, I'm looking forward to transferring to Edinburgh campus, if anyone has done this than kindly contact me because im a bit confused about the process.
Original post by angel7
Hi Guys, I'm looking forward to transferring to Edinburgh campus, if anyone has done this than kindly contact me because im a bit confused about the process.

Hi angel7,

Great to hear that you're considering taking advantage of our international campuses! :thumbsup:

As you may already know, Heriot-Watt students are able to do an Inter-Campus Transfer between our campuses in the UK, Dubai and Malaysia which is a great opportunity to experience living and studying in another country during your degree! This can be for either a semester/year or a permanent transfer.

We have recently launched our Go Global programme, which incorporates Inter-Campus Transfers, Exchanges and Erasmus. We have a Go Global Team ([email protected]), who will be able to answer any questions you have.

The applications for Inter-Campus Transfers actually open on Monday! This is for students considering transferring for the 2016/17 academic year. Details of how to apply will be online (here) from Monday and you have until 14th March to apply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Carole :h:
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Heriot-Watt University
Hi angel7,

Great to hear that you're considering taking advantage of our international campuses! :thumbsup:

As you may already know, Heriot-Watt students are able to do an Inter-Campus Transfer between our campuses in the UK, Dubai and Malaysia which is a great opportunity to experience living and studying in another country during your degree! This can be for either a semester/year or a permanent transfer.

We have recently launched our Go Global programme, which incorporates Inter-Campus Transfers, Exchanges and Erasmus. We have a Go Global Team ([email protected]), who will be able to answer any questions you have.

The applications for Inter-Campus Transfers actually open on Monday! This is for students considering transferring for the 2016/17 academic year. Details of how to apply will be online (here) from Monday and you have until 14th March to apply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Carole :h:

Thanks for informing.

I already took the transfer form from student office and it requires a statement of reason for transfer and etc. However I'm confused if it should be a proper personal statement answering the question or should it just be a number of reason answering the question and by the way the space given below it, is not quite enough. I can always write a whole personal statement and attach it on the transfer form if necessary.
Original post by angel7
Thanks for informing.

I already took the transfer form from student office and it requires a statement of reason for transfer and etc. However I'm confused if it should be a proper personal statement answering the question or should it just be a number of reason answering the question and by the way the space given below it, is not quite enough. I can always write a whole personal statement and attach it on the transfer form if necessary.

Hi angel7,

I have spoken to someone in the Go Global team and they are looking for a short statement to say why you'd like to transfer and how you will benefit from the experience.

We've actually just added new forms for Inter-Campus Transfer as applications went live today. I think that these will be more straight forward than the form you have so would suggest downloading a new one from the How to apply page. The form is to be completed electronically (apart from signatures) so the box will expand if you need more space.

Carole :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest