Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

And past/present Nottingham postgraduates, did you live in any of the University run accommodation, if so which one and how was it?

I am studying on University Park however have heard bad things about the wifi at Broadgate Park so am considering Cloister House, Melton or Raleigh Park.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohwowpistol)
    Hi,

And past/present Nottingham postgraduates, did you live in any of the University run accommodation, if so which one and how was it?

I am studying on University Park however have heard bad things about the wifi at Broadgate Park so am considering Cloister House, Melton or Raleigh Park.

Thank you!
    Hey ,
    I got accepted in MSc in Nottingham uni. Are you considering any private accomondation?
    I ve already made a few calls to some agents but they all said its too early.

Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I did my undergrad there and potentially doing my postgrad there as well, I know a bit about Raleigh Park as I had friends who stayed there as both undergraduates and postgraduates.

It's a well situated student village of flats and it's near a big LIDL, next to Lenton (where the bulk of students live) and is around a 15-30 minute commute to main campus depending on your walking speed or if you get a bus in and a 10 minute walk to Jubilee Campus. You can also get a bus into the town centre from next to raleigh park which takes around 5-10 minutes . I know a few students who lived here and seemed to enjoy it!

It's also pretty well priced from what I can remember as it's self-catered (which I personally prefer as you can decide on your own budget for food).

I'd recommend maybe having a trip to Nottingham to see the flats in person to give you a feel of it and meet the staff etc

Hope this helped a bit!

ReputationRep:
    Please anyone searching for accommodation at the university of Nottingham can contact me, i have a standard room in Cloister house (Flat 2) and they've asked me to search for a replacement. I made a mistake of booking for my next year 2016/2017 before my arrival so if anyone is searching for accommodation please contact me (07419538584) directly and take my spot at Cloister House. Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.