ReputationRep:
    Oh the irony

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...n-parents.html

ReputationRep:
    G.O.A.T.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever, that look is on trend!

ReputationRep:
    He is right though. It's only the unemployed, chavy, sketty and lazy parents that take their children to school in their PJ's. I mean you are free to wear what you want, but have a little bit of self respect, or if not yourself, at least for your children's sake. It's laziness pure and simple.

How on earth people think it is appropriate to turn up to school meetings/ parents evenings or just picking them up or dropping them off at school in nothing put PJ's is beyond me. You're supposed to be setting an example for goodness sake. If I was that head, I'd just send the parents home if they turned up in PJ's for parents evening or Xmas shows. It literally takes 2 minutes to put clothes on.

People need to grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Even as a 'kipper, I agree with him. Disgusting do-nothing mums who wear pyjamas to school are setting a bad example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Even as a 'kipper, I agree with him. Disgusting do-nothing mums who wear pyjamas to school are setting a bad example.
    It's the underclass basically. The sketty, chavy, scummy mums who are morbidly overweight and serve their children pie and chips every other night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysWatching)
    He is right though. It's only the unemployed, chavy, sketty and lazy parents that take their children to school in their PJ's.
    I completely agree people should not do that, however it is quite ironic for Corbyn to lecture anyone about being appropriately dressed. He wouldn't even do up his tie for a World War 2 remembrance service

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoAngliae)
    I completely agree people should not do that, however it is quite ironic for Corbyn to lecture anyone about being appropriately dressed. He wouldn't even do up his tie for a World War 2 remembrance service
    I take it you wore a suit and tye at remembrance service then?

Anyway, yes Corbyn did look a bit scruffy. But at least he stayed behind for the veterans parade, unlike Cameron et al who went off for lunch. I don't even like the guy but I'm defending him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoAngliae)
    Oh the irony
    (Original post by Saeed979797)
    G.O.A.T.
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Whatever, that look is on trend!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.