Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Migrants stab German father with 2 year old daughter; chase them onto ice lake Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    If you migrate and then commit such crimes in your new country of residence, you should be deported. Simple as that, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinka99)
    This is disgusting and I pity Germany but it's due to their own stupid mistake of taking refugees in. NOW SUFFER.
    wtf, it's not people's fault

ReputationRep:
    Can you really blame the refugees though? They've fled a war! We can't just expect them to settle in completely. We need to be tolerant of them and adjust to their way of life. More importantly, we need to do a lot more to help these refugees and I think we should be taking in a lot more. I'm so sick of the anti-refugee rhetoric on this website. Go back to stormfront you racist, xenophobic bigots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrodi's cat)
    wtf, it's not people's fault
    I meant that ****ing stupid German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

ReputationRep:
    Tick tock tick tock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    Can you really blame the refugees though? They've fled a war! We can't just expect them to settle in completely. We need to be tolerant of them and adjust to their way of life. More importantly, we need to do a lot more to help these refugees and I think we should be taking in a lot more. I'm so sick of the anti-refugee rhetoric on this website. Go back to stormfront you racist, xenophobic bigots.
    What the hell do you mean by completely settle in? Is raping and murdering people their way of life? If so I can't settle with that and I doubt so can you. Let's take in more and turn the world into a refugee massacre. Germany tried to help Germany but those bloody immigrants repaid their favours in this way. Helping = destruction. We are not racist or xenophobic bigots but speaking realistically.

Go to this link:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-rejected.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinka99)
    What the hell do you mean by completely settle in? Is raping and murdering people their way of life? If so I can't settle with that and I doubt so can you. Let's take in more and turn the world into a refugee massacre. Germany tried to help Germany but those bloody immigrants repaid their favours in this way. Helping = destruction. We are not racist or xenophobic bigots but speaking realistically.

Go to this link:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-rejected.html
    Okay maybe crime will increase a little bit, that's a sacrifice I have no problem with making! We need to prioritise humanity rather than fearing a tiny minority of people.

ReputationRep:
    I'll add a little levity to this topic:

What did the Muslim train conductor say?

Allah board.

ReputationRep:
    Okay maybe crime will increase a little bit, that's a sacrifice I have no problem with making! We need to prioritise humanity rather than fearing a tiny minority of people.
    A nation's security cannot be sacrificed for refugees. So many innocent women will be raped, do you know the mental trauma they will face? So many more murders will occur, do you know how much pain the families will be in? I accept humanity is above all and always welcomed refugees till I heard of their shocking deeds. Even the Nazi party was tiny at first but still Hitler managed to become chancellor. Who knows who this so called "tiny minority" will do.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, tight game between Germany and Sweden tonight. Who's gonna win the league?

1. Germany : 98pts
    2. Sweden : 96pts
    3. Finland : 71pts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JurgenTheGerman)
    I'll add a little levity to this topic:

What did the Muslim train conductor say?

Allah board.
    Q. How does every Muslim joke start?
    A. By looking over your shoulder

The joke has the added virtue of being both true and funny.

Q. How does a Muslim close a door?
    A. Islams it

ReputationRep:
    Please someone delete his account i cba

ReputationRep:
    lol what price humanity when they commit inhuman deeds?

(Original post by TSRFT8)
    HOW HOW HOW can people NOT see this i literally cba -.-
    Something about compassion and media bias and being 'sensible.'

Speak for your own bloody self. Those of us who're sane have had it with this crap and the masochism of self-righteous idiots at home.

ReputationRep:
    legitimately amazed at the number of posters who don't realize that NickLCFC is satirizing the typical leftie comebacks.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what does that tell you about the current state of the left-wing that we've all grown accustomed to

ReputationRep:
    All you race traitorous ****ing Marxist *******s who have allowed this to happen are guilty as Merkel and her migrant rapist scum friends

Europe needs a revolution if it means we rise up and get these people out of power then so be it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P357)
    legitimately amazed at the number of posters who don't realize that NickLCFC is satirizing the typical leftie comebacks.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what does that tell you about the current state of the left-wing that we've all grown accustomed to
    ... I think he has lost the plot ...

I am speaking for the people of Europe. We should be taking as many refugees as we can (atleast 10 million). You are just a digusting, racist, neo-nazi bigot who is less of a European than any of the refugees that ever flee here. You are NOT welcome.

FYI, if you continue with this xenophobic rhetoric, I will not hesitate to report you to my local authorities. We have hate crime laws for a reason you know?
    Go right ahead and do that. You'll only succeed in making yourself look like a fool who doesn't know the 'hate crime laws' himself, and possibly get done for wasting police time by whining to them about somebody who said something you disagreed with on the Internet. 'Xenophobic rhetoric.' What a ****ing joke.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.