Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to become a proffessional troll? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have just come a possible a career that I have become fascinated with and think I can pursue. So I was wondering do I need any qualifications to become a pro troll.

ReputationRep:
    Take medicine at Oxford
    Become a doctor
    Buy a Porsche and post the deposit receipt on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    Take medicine at Oxford
    Become a doctor
    Buy a Porsche and post the deposit receipt on TSR
    I dont get that.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    I dont get that.....
    Indulge yourself in the way of Awesome Genius
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrododo)
    Indulge yourself in the way of Awesome Genius
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I feel like you're making a reference, am I right?

ReputationRep:
    Ask Katie Hopkins. She's done pretty well for herself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    I feel like you're making a reference, am I right?
    Awesome Genius is essentially the official "troll" of TSR, you should look him up

ReputationRep:
    Becoming a professional troll is a very lengthy process; first of all,
    I'd suggest preparing for the troll exam 2.0 by June if you haven't already started. For this, you can aid your preparation through YouTube videos, exemplary trolls such as aforementioned 'Awesome Genius' and social networking sites etc etc.
    There are some books available on our website about top tips in the trolling career.

After passing the exam, The next step will be applying to Trolol university situated near Meme Town. There are also some colleges around the world.
    I'd recommend carrying out some research before and also making a portfolio of your attempted trolls. These are invaluable and can greatly make your application ten times better.
    Perhaps try make a troll friend; as this can be used as your reference and will reflect your passion for this respected career.

For more information, you can contact one of the admission tutors or go to our website: www.Trololuniversity.edu.uk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.