The Student Room Group

cheap valentines day date ideas?

me and my bloke are a bit skint but we want to do something nice for valentines day, any recommendations on cheap places to eat or do/see (preferably in nottingham)?
Find yourself a real man with a BMW
Original post by Justmoll28
me and my bloke are a bit skint but we want to do something nice for valentines day, any recommendations on cheap places to eat or do/see (preferably in nottingham)?

Nickelodeon and chill?
A Dick in a box
Few 2l bottles of Tesco Value cider followed by a firm handshake?

I'm really sorry but I get the feeling you aren't going to get many sensible suggestions here.
Putlocker & chill.

cheap thats tough how cheap we talkin as in £50 or £500 see as £50 might get you a decent two or three course meal and a bottle of wine but £500 is enough to go high end with a bottle of dom thats more my style for 'cheap'
Reply 8
I'm gonna chill w a boy and look after my puppy and watch movies - can't get much cheaper lmao

Me and my gf are in exactly the same situation :lol: Nottingham too!!!!

Looking at prices a cheapish hotel for two would be around £45-£50... and then meal ontop of that.... otherwise a night in may be better....
Reply 10
Throw out the expensive meal + hotel romance. Here is what you do to make your day memorable, get a bottle of wine and some home made food (cook it yourselves if you want) go to a park or somewhere with very beautiful scenery, watch the sunset and just enjoy each other, recapture the exhilaration and innocence of youth. None of this ornamentation, it is not the wine, it is not the hotel, it is not the fancy or expensive food that makes a relationship, it is the chemistry of the two characters who make a decent date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending