Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LAW UNit 5 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    man i f*kin forgot about the question on the other page for criminal law, i did the charles and andy one, did anyone do the other one?
    how did ur lots go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj styles)
    man i f*kin forgot about the question on the other page for criminal law, i did the charles and andy one, did anyone do the other one?
    how did ur lots go?
    I did the Charles and Andy one too. I dont think I've done particuarily well on this paper. I'm hoping to make the marks back up to an A in Unit 6, which is much much easier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    I did the Charles and Andy one too. I dont think I've done particuarily well on this paper. I'm hoping to make the marks back up to an A in Unit 6, which is much much easier.
    how do u reckon unit 6 is easier, are u doing judicial creativiyt, law and morals and law and justice, all those damn theories are messed up, which ones are you doing and whats ur source of revision, apart from lawteacher.net

ReputationRep:
    What was that question one? I didnt even look at that one, i done the other one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkus)
    What was that question one? I didnt even look at that one, i done the other one.

what was question two? i did the first one, it was basically about two guys in a diy store. issues like theft, opbd , and for the other dude i did mowp and criminal damage and aggravated. what was urs on then, aand wat was the evaluation question?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the Fault, Law and Justice and Law and Morality paper on Wednesday. Though I have got a clash with my geography synoptic...(my hand is gonna be dead!)

I'm only learning the above 3...not doing Judicial Creativity coz I don't have the time and secondly, every topic so far has been left off except for Judicial Creativity, so it may not be on this time (though don't qoute me on that! It's just what my law teacher said!)

Personally, I should do alright if Law and Justice and Fault turned up!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.