The Student Room Group

Maths, Physics, History, Politics

Thinking of studying maths, physics, history and government and politics at aslevel at least, has anyone done this or something similar?
I take maths, history and politics at AS and I think the most important thing to consider is whether you think you're going to enjoy these subjects. The workload is a lot, especially for history and so you need to enjoy and have an interest in it to motivate yourself to keep up with it :smile:

Personally I'm finding Maths the easiest and Politics isn't far behind it, but History is slightly harder but mostly because of the amount of content :tongue:

Hope this helps!
Original post by Babs Posh
I take maths, history and politics at AS and I think the most important thing to consider is whether you think you're going to enjoy these subjects. The workload is a lot, especially for history and so you need to enjoy and have an interest in it to motivate yourself to keep up with it :smile:

Personally I'm finding Maths the easiest and Politics isn't far behind it, but History is slightly harder but mostly because of the amount of content :tongue:

Hope this helps!

Thanks very much, historys my favourite subject at school, and I really enjoy it hoping for an A* at gcse
Original post by tiernancusack
Thanks very much, historys my favourite subject at school, and I really enjoy it hoping for an A* at gcse

Well then it's a definitely a good idea that you take it! Best of luck with your GCSEs :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest