The Student Room Group

Are my mock results good enough for Greenhead College, Huddersfield?

Hi i just went for my interview today at Greenhead College and my interview didn't seem very chatty or anything and more 'straight to the point' which tbh has panicked me a bit. He seemed like he was just rushing to write down information to get through people

My mock results were 1A* in maths taken in year 10, 7 A's and 2B's
I also mentioned that i will be taken an FSMQ additional maths however surprisingly he did not know what it was and i had to explain it to him

My enrichment activities that i mentioned were:

Amnesty international team member
Head of film and media club
Netball team player
Part of a health project outside of school
Scout leader for young cubs
Arabic teaching assistant for 5-7 year olds

Recently accepted into the Royal Society of Biology as part of the student committee (i provided a letter of authentication for this)

Just wondering if this is enough to get me in as my interviewer didn't seem to show any reaction to anything and just seemed to copy down my grades and what i said

From a non feeder school - Grammar school

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow, your mocks are mileeees better than what mine were.

I got a place (also from a non feeder school) w only a couple As, a few Bs and a few Cs so ye, you'll most certainly get in. In the end, I did not go (around an hour away on bus so too long of a commute), decided on somewhere closer. :smile: good luck.
Original post by Alisha.M
Hi i just went for my interview today at Greenhead College and my interview didn't seem very chatty or anything and more 'straight to the point' which tbh has panicked me a bit. He seemed like he was just rushing to write down information to get through people

My mock results were 1A* in maths taken in year 10, 7 A's and 2B's
I also mentioned that i will be taken an FSMQ additional maths however surprisingly he did not know what it was and i had to explain it to him

My enrichment activities that i mentioned were:

Amnesty international team member
Head of film and media club
Netball team player
Part of a health project outside of school
Scout leader for young cubs
Arabic teaching assistant for 5-7 year olds

Recently accepted into the Royal Society of Biology as part of the student committee (i provided a letter of authentication for this)

Just wondering if this is enough to get me in as my interviewer didn't seem to show any reaction to anything and just seemed to copy down my grades and what i said

From a non feeder school - Grammar school

Thanks

This is DEFINTIELY enough to get in omg what. some teachers aren't chatty at greenhead don't get stressed hun

Latest