The Student Room Group

Am I a lesbian?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justnicole18
No I actually normally think about guys in terms of all that when left to my own devices.

Then of course your not a lesbian. You're just a freak in the sheets lol
um it was like a substitute. Like I have way more fun with my bf. But in a sense I also was experimenting. I don't really have any desire to have sex with her alone. I could in a threesome but like I never had urges for her personally more in general though.

Confused. You have a boyfriend but sleeping with a woman?

I agree with what some others are saying, is there really a need to put a label on it? Do whatever you feel like doing and enjoy it. If it's women, great! If it's men, great! If it's both, awesome! You and your sexuality = more than a single word.
Original post by Andy98
So basically, you like sex, and when guys ain't giving you any you're not afraid to turn to girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually didn't set out to be with her. I just was a virgin so I never had sex with guys before and honestly I am more open sexually with girls than guys.
Reply 23
I actually didn't set out to be with her. I just was a virgin so I never had sex with guys before and honestly I am more open sexually with girls than guys.

So she initiated and you went with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katarvi
Confused. You have a boyfriend but sleeping with a woman?

I agree with what some others are saying, is there really a need to put a label on it? Do whatever you feel like doing and enjoy it. If it's women, great! If it's men, great! If it's both, awesome! You and your sexuality = more than a single word.

I have had sex with her in the past ever since I started doing it with bf I haven't been with her. And I'd like a threesome but the thing is her bf wouldn't approve of it I don't think.
Original post by Andy98
So she initiated and you went with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah
Reply 26
yeah

Fair enough, that just means you're experimental!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending