Roubass
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello! So anyone starting revising already? Also what sre your methods? Cards/Notes...?
28/01/2016
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you doing the BUSS1 and BUSS2 exam?
Roubass
Rep:
?
Do you mean Theme 1 and 2? Both

(Original post by 28/01/2016)
Are you doing the BUSS1 and BUSS2 exam?
28/01/2016
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Roubass)
Do you mean Theme 1 and 2? Both
Well, I'm doing business with AQA but I'm in my second year (A2) so I think my course is different because now all the exams are linear for A-Levels.
Roubass
Rep:
?
(Original post by 28/01/2016)
Well, I'm doing business with AQA but I'm in my second year (A2) so I think my course is different because now all the exams are linear for A-Levels.

Oh I am in the first year (AS) and we have the brand new examination, so I am looking for some tips how to revise for it... Because there are no new past papers, just sample papers from the AQA.
28/01/2016
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Roubass)
Oh I am in the first year (AS) and we have the brand new examination, so I am looking for some tips how to revise for it... Because there are no new past papers, just sample papers from the AQA.
Well the best way to revise is through past papers but your course is so new that there isn't any past papers. For revision, I created mind maps for each topic of the specification. I tried to condense the info down to manageable chunks. Use the tutor2u website, if you're not using it already, they should have your course stuff there. Also practice exam skills i.e. how to perfectly answer a question like the structure and meeting assessment objectives. Also practice formulas. I can't really give advice because i'm not doing the same course, sorry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (16)
69.57%

Watched Threads