The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

I don't drink and I'm not very fond of clubbing. Is anyone else in my boat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by callum_law
Well, you have taken a GoT-inspired sobriquet for a student website. I don't think you get to call anyone a nerd! But I can see where you're coming from. Could join and hope for a socially awkward GoT chick in the mix, and then introduce her to your alpha-male ways.

?

My name is from the Latin poet Horace. I was studying Classics. I guess that makes me even more of a nerd but nonetheless you are quite wrong.

I do actually like socially awkward chicks (sometimes anyway) but i'm hardly alpha and rarely meet any interesting girls when I did go to societies.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by whorace
?

My name is from the Latin poet Horace. I was studying Classics. I guess that makes me even more of a nerd but nonetheless you are quite wrong.

I do actually like socially awkward chicks (sometimes anyway) but i'm hardly alpha and rarely meet any interesting girls when I did go to societies.

Hmm. I can't remember why I associate you with GoT then -- did you used to have a pic of Olly as your DP or something? But yeah, reference to Horace doesn't help very much either.

Who does not like them, my friend. But that's the dangers of most socs: boring busy-bodies. You can find a few good lads and lassies if you have the fortitude, though. Have faith.
im semi in a similar situation to you, i do drink, but i just hate clubbing, i mean really whats the point, as youve done join societies, but idk i cant give you the courage to go thats something you need to find yourself
Reply 23
Hmm. I can't remember why I associate you with GoT then -- did you used to have a pic of Olly as your DP or something? But yeah, reference to Horace doesn't help very much either.

Who does not like them, my friend. But that's the dangers of most socs: boring busy-bodies. You can find a few good lads and lassies if you have the fortitude, though. Have faith.

Yes I did. You must have very good memory because even I had forgot about that.
Honestly I have definitely met more girls playing sports, but there's few of them and most have a boyfriend or I simply have no interest in them (didn't stop an engaged girl trying the once though)
Original post by whorace
Yes I did. You must have very good memory because even I had forgot about that.
Honestly I have definitely met more girls playing sports, but there's few of them and most have a boyfriend or I simply have no interest in them (didn't stop an engaged girl trying the once though)

Not sure why I remember it, to be honest. What did you say to the engaged lass? Threesome?
Reply 25
Not sure why I remember it, to be honest. What did you say to the engaged lass? Threesome?

It was this one

I said nothing to her, I have morals :tongue: I know she wanted it though, she had that 'ohhhhhh rejected fml' look :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by whorace
It was this one

I said nothing to her, I have morals :tongue: I know she wanted it though, she had that 'ohhhhhh rejected fml' look :rofl:

What a pic. And morals are not overly rewarding.
Reply 27
What a pic. And morals are not overly rewarding.

I rather think the point of morals is that they are not very rewarding, you do it anyway nonetheless

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending