Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sex with new girl or get back with my ex who dumped me Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im 20 year old been out of a 5 year relationship now for 6 month as she dumped me because apparently im not the same person.

Few days before Christmas this girl asked for my number at work ( i work in a bar)
    was surprised as this has never happened before. we have been texting ever since. We went out for drink (first date) couldn't have went better we got close kissing loads, she seemed real keen as she was biting my lip & neck. She was a bit drunk so i took her home in a taxi then i went home.

few days before this me & my ex sat in mine getting drunk just talking i ended up expressing my feelings i still have for her which im sure she already knows of. She opened up & told me alot of personal things that she never did when we were together be both were crying haha.( first time we connected since the break up) we both decided we should have a "therapy" session every 2 weeks.

but ive been seeing this other girl alot more often over the past few weeks. we had a chat about relationships n she said she aint looking for anything serious which is what i want too. she seems real keen & kinky and im excited as just the other day we were kissing in her living room and she mounted me so i know she wants it. meeting her again at her this Sunday but we just sit downstairs n watch tv with her mam & sis.

Due to meet my ex on tuesday for drink & she knows about this girl because i told her ive been just speaking to her but ovs haven't i know that she will ask me about this girl so what should i say? because i want to **** this new girl but then again i want to try n get back with my ex. Don't even know if my ex wants to get back with me thats the thing. dont know what to do

ReputationRep:
    Therapy session? Arent you a bit young for that?

Bro your young and the world is your oyster, move on from her

ReputationRep:
    Errr well you can't have your cake and eat it.

Decide which one you want. Or if you're actively going to pursue the relationship again with your ex make sure new girl definitely knows that.

She might say she's not looking for serious but in my experience of being a girl, most girls really do not mean that and it's just some sort of attempt to seem chilled and appealing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    Errr well you can't have your cake and eat it.

Decide which one you want. Or if you're actively going to pursue the relationship again with your ex make sure new girl definitely knows that.

She might say she's not looking for serious but in my experience of being a girl, most girls really do not mean that and it's just some sort of attempt to seem chilled and appealing.
    Hmmm a girls point of view interesting. Deep down i want to get back with my ex, but on the other hand i want to be free & have fun with this wild girl. The thing is i dont think my ex wants me back, but then again i may be wrong.

Thanks for your comments

ReputationRep:
    No second chances for those who dump you. Even if they change, even if everything is different, never let them forget how you felt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    No second chances for those who dump you. Even if they change, even if everything is different, never let them forget how you felt.
    I second this, you'll just be insecure being back with them after they've dumped you and no matter what there will always be that little grating voice in the back of your head serving as a reminder. It's not to say you have to have hard feelings, but it is best to move on to someone who appreciates you.

ReputationRep:
    good Day I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also can't do without their lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back...Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of Dr Olodumare that helped me recently to bring back my Husband that left me for another woman, saying he is tired of me, and hate me and my kids, for the past 3 years. After seeing a post of a woman named LISA WILLIAMS from UK on the internet testifying of how she was helped by Dr Olodumare. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my husband, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his Dad. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my husband is now with me again and he is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post here is your solution Dr Olodumare is your solution contact him now on his Email: orikiolodumarespelltemple(at)gma il(dot)com

i promise you, you will never regret contacting HIM : orikiolodumarespelltemple(at)gma il(dot)com

ReputationRep:
    Sex is more important than exes man!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.