i cross my 7s and i do my joined up zs like this:

i only cross capital zs in maths

lou xxx
Reply 3
lou p
i cross my 7s and i do my joined up zs like this:

i only cross capital zs in maths

lou xxx

Yeah, I should really have put an option for that. It's the proper way after all, isn't it?
Reply 4
i think you'll find people who have messy handwriting cross their 7s. People who do advanced maths involving lots of complex numbers (which you represent with a z) must have messy handwriting (I've never met a neat mathematician), and so they cross their z's

I find my problem is with 5's and s's - when i do maths they both look the same - WHAT DO I DO!
Willa

I find my problem is with 5's and s's - when i do maths they both look the same - WHAT DO I DO!

Same here!!! It's really annoying for me.

Also, my Vs and Rs have an annoying habit of looking exactly the same.

AND I don't "line" my capital Is, I just write it like "l" so "illness" looks like lllness which is just weird.

Ooh. And getting back on topic, I don't cross my 7s or Zs
Reply 6
i think you'll find people who have messy handwriting cross their 7s

I disagree, I've got neat handwritting but cross my 7s out of habit- depends what your teacher taught you back in primary!
Reply 7
I cross the 7 but u try not to, but it looks bazar if i dont lol!
Reply 8
the worst in maths is '5' and 's' or 'a' and '9' grr..
Reply 9
i do 'z's in p4
Revelation
the worst in maths is '5' and 's' or 'a' and '9' grr..

a and 9?
*tries to envision it but cannot*
Reply 11
yea...i never used to cross my z's, until i did p4 that is!!!
Reply 12
I put tails on my Z's so they end up looking like 3's! I think that is a speed thing though...makes them easier to join up with other letters : )
lilsunflower
a and 9?
*tries to envision it but cannot*

i draw my a's like erm C| if you get me? and my 9's like:
C|
|

urgh cant draw em on here, just try and draw an 'a' and a '9'.
Reply 14
Revelation
i draw my a's like erm C| if you get me? and my 9's like:
C|
|

urgh cant draw em on here, just try and draw an 'a' and a '9'.

yeah yeah! me too ! damn its like looking in a mirror.

kinda..
Reply 15
elpollodiablouk
We had this argument a few weeks back and I'm interested to know (I have no life, I know) whether people cross their z's and 7's

Oh dear...
you really must be bored!
Reply 16
I don't cross either. I have to work on my messy handwriting if I'm going to be a doctor!
Reply 17
kimoni
Oh dear...
you really must be bored!

Not bored - I've got plenty of work to do :biggrin: I'm just procrastinating.
Reply 18
I generally dont crozz my Z's but often when i'm checking an answer in maths I'll notice that 2z^2-22z-2 looks like one big 2 party, so i go through it crozzing the z's to make it comprehensible.

7's just dont need crossing - If god meant 7's to be crossed he would have... um... Put crosses on 7's on computer keyboards!
Reply 19
I cross them both. I've been doing my sevens for ages but like a lot of people only started crossing the z's since I've been doing a lot of maths because they look so much like 2's.

Latest

Trending

Trending