New spec English Lit & Lang Edexcel A Level

Watch this thread
Fern1997
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, anyone on here doing the 2015 specification Edexcel A Level English Language & Literature? I'm studying it online via open study college but was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites to help with studying, like some specimen exam questions, revision help, etc.

Ty
alevelyh
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
hey i am doing that specification and i need help
Nature-girl
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I am also dong that spec, SOMEONE HELP!
Nature-girl
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CityDweller)
You can simply check out MavenWriters for help. They happen to specialize on this discipline, and especially this particular topic
Yeah, I've just checked that out. I was looking for something more like past paper questions, not for someone to write an essay for me. Thanks though
zacharylhw
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey, how do you guys doing? It's in a month...
Nature-girl
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by zacharylhw)
Hey, how do you guys doing? It's in a month...
The AS level exams are this Monday and Friday!
immafailpsych
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
anyone got any predictions for tomorrows anthology paper? (AS)
zacharylhw
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by immafailpsych)
anyone got any predictions for tomorrows anthology paper? (AS)
That sounds cliched. But have a look at the sample paper + specimen paper + last year's paper which should provide you with a cue as to which topic WON'T come up tmr.
zacharylhw
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by geo_sciences)
Just chill - the new AS doesn't contribute to your final A-Level grade. What matters is the A-Level. So you can basically consider the AS an opportunity to experience a "real exam".

Having said that, good luck!
zacharylhw
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Which texts in the anthology came up?
Nature-girl
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zacharylhw)
Which text in the anthology came up?
The Bridge review and then the creative writing piece was based on The King's Speech screenplay...so, overall, pretty okay
zacharylhw
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The Bridge review and then the creative writing piece was based on The King's Speech screenplay...so, overall, pretty okay
Thanks so much. They're pretty much what I predicted.
zacharylhw
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You know what the encounter question is as well?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads