Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Literacy and Numeracy Test Nursing 2016 - KCL Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faysa)
    Congrats Have they give you a place after they have said they are considering you as widening oaticipotant candidate
    No they gave me a place after my interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartinaRodrigues)
    That's great congratulations! How long did they get back to you by? I just had my exam this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! They got back to me after Christmas offering me son interview for the 4th of Feb, got an offer 4 days later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    No they gave me a place after my interview
    That's great, do you know what they mean by widening participant candidate. Have they ever said this to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faysa)
    That's great, do you know what they mean by widening participant candidate. Have they ever said this to you
    No they've never said anything like that to me.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/widening-...tion/faqs.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I received an offer for child nursing at kings recently. The numeracy test is pretty similar to the practise ones, just make sure you use the services they've provided for you on the website! It's the literacy test that's tricky as it's hard to write 12/15 marks worth in 20 minutes , but my best advice would be to take 5 minutes to read the text and then answer the questions as detailed as possible, it's about quality not quantity at the end of the day. Good luck!
    Hey! I've also got an offer for children's nursing Are you firming it?? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carli97)
    Hey! I've also got an offer for children's nursing Are you firming it?? X
    Yay! Congratulations 😊😊 yes I've firmed it, how about you? X

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Congratulations 😊😊 yes I've firmed it, how about you? X
    Congrats to you too
    Haven't firmed it yet, I was thinking about firming it this week x

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to you too
    Haven't firmed it yet, I was thinking about firming it this week x
    It's a scary moment! You gonna go to the offer holder day on the 30th of March? Don't wanna go alone X 😭

ReputationRep:
    It's a scary moment! You gonna go to the offer holder day on the 30th of March? Don't wanna go alone X 😭
    Yeah I've booked that date! Hopefully I will see you there 😊 X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've booked that date! Hopefully I will see you there 😊 X
    Hope so too! X

ReputationRep:
    What were the numeracy and literacy questions like? Also I live in west Sussex so do you think my interview will be on the same day? On the invitation it only said numeracy and literacy test invitation. I hope it's so different days!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.