Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Community Awards 2015: Get voting Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :sexface: go on.
    If you're running for the biggest flirt, I already voted for Andy. Sorry.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    If you're running for the biggest flirt, I already voted for Andy. Sorry.
    :getmecoat:. No worries, there is always next year for me to actually get nominated.

I should've nominated you for being funniest :facepalm2: most of your posts are quite witty. Eeek.. maybe it should've been the wittiest one.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    It may have taken a bit longer than it should have, but the International Member of the Year thread is now up.

My job here is done (finally)
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    It may have taken a bit longer than it should have, but the International Member of the Year thread is now up.

My job here is done (finally)
    Now you must spend the next year honing your poll creation skills so that at the start of the 2016 awards you can go to TSR HQ, rip off your shirt, cry "this isn't even my final form" and emerge more powerful than we could ever imagine,

I need coffee. :facepalm2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So am I able to vote my favorite member in every single category one time, separately? in the last year, if I am not mistaken, every single poll was summarized to one voting. By all means, this is better by far and an improvement, if that is really the case.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Awww yay :woo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Have taken part in some votings yet. Could be that I am voting another categories tomorrow, wait and see. By the way may I suggest a new category for votings?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Have taken part in some votings yet. Could be that I am voting another categories tomorrow, wait and see. By the way may I suggest a new category for votings?
    I'll :bump: this for you but I suspect that it's too late to suggest a new category for this year, next year however..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'll :bump: this for you but I suspect that it's too late to suggest a new category for this year, next year however..
    When I was talking about suggestions, I meant the next year. Is there a category called "the foreign member of the year" where members can be voted who are non-British?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    When I was talking about suggestions, I meant the next year. Is there a category called "the foreign member of the year" where members can be voted who are non-British?
    I think that is already international member of the year
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I think that is already international member of the year
    In this case, I have no suggestions for the next votings in the next year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.