Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are vegetarian guys unattractive? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    It really depends I can't stand picky eaters in general. If we have to pull missions to find a vegan or vegetarian restaurant then you can go f yourself no time for nags.
    I wouldn't say we're 'picky eaters' lmao there's a difference between being fussy and having a moral stance on something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    But THEN again, vegetarians are said to taste better and last longer in bed
    apparently pineapples are really good for that

the amount of pineapple I've been eating every day lately...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baleh)
    apparently pineapples are really good for that

the amount of pineapple I've been eating every day lately...
    :smug:

(Original post by MC booSack)
    doubt any girl wants to taste brocolli flavoured semen.

vegetarian diet = cow food. quit being a pussy and eat meat like humans are designed to. you only live once and you know that this silly little no-meat protest of yours isn't going to change ****.

if i was a chick i would definitely see vegetarian men as over-sensitive wimps.
    That hurts tbh

I just don't like to see goats and cows and their little ones being slaughtered for -our- gastric needs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cubic^3)
    :smug:
    gotta get my 5 a day for bae ygm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I would kill to find a vegetarian guy with the same interests as me.. But yeah it's down to the personality that makes them attractive, not their eating habits so..

But THEN again, vegetarians are said to taste better and last longer in bed
    What do you mean by taste better :confused:

(Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    I wouldn't say we're 'picky eaters' lmao there's a difference between being fussy and having a moral stance on something
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62022174.jpg

Vegans aren't picky eaters, I eat almost anything. I won't eat meat but only because they're raised for this purpose. If it was roadkill, I'd not have moral qualms about eating it. I loved the taste of dairy before I became vegetarian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    as in their ***...

the taste of your *** can be dependent on your diet :fyi:

Semen probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baleh)
    as in their ***...

Yh vegetarians tend to have sweeter and better tasting *** than people who eat lots of meat (there's taste saltier and less tasty)! Honestly though who wouldn't want a vegetarian healthy dude? There are like protein shakes or things like mycoprotein that vegetarians can eat!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)
    Yh vegetarians tend to have sweeter and better tasting *** than people who eat lots of meat (there's taste saltier and less tasty)! Honestly though who wouldn't want a vegetarian healthy dude? There are like protein shakes or things like mycoprotein that vegetarians can eat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Also vegetarians fart more but they dont smell that bad apparently! Whereas meat eaters have deadly farts lool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apparently, most women.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    It really depends I can't stand picky eaters in general. If we have to pull missions to find a vegan or vegetarian restaurant then you can go f yourself no time for nags.
    The majority of restaurants have at least a vegetarian dish; even from the chicken shop down the road you can get a box of £1 chips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Apparently, most women.
    Well i'd rather have a healthy dude who's got abs etc! This is actually the first time i've heard something like this ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baleh)
    as in their ***...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Semen probably.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sweet Jesus this is the revelation of 2016

Good lord I'm still like :awesome:

Sweet Jesus this is the revelation of 2016

Good lord I'm still like :awesome:
    Meat and dairy make semen taste bitter. Abstaining from those things will improve taste. Also, certain fruits and vegetables make it taste sweet (allegedly).

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely rather date a vegetarian, but i'm a bit biased as I am a vegetarian but yeah I prefer guys who are vegetarian's but it's really rare sadly:/

ReputationRep:
    I'm vegetarian because I don't think eating meat is necessary. I do more than enough unnecessary things for pleasure, killing animals needn't be one of them.

Obviously if other people are happy eating meat it isn't my place to mock or chastise them, though I think asking the same courtesy of them isn't too much to ask.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they are.

Also guys who really left wing.

I think it's more masculine. A masculine guy wouldn't want to harm a poor harmless animal for his own benefit (in this case, detriment). Meat is not good for you. We don't need it. Protein? overrated. Eat lentils and broccoli.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.