Turn on thread page Beta

Lonely and hard to find a relationship after uni watch

Announcements

I finished University in September, when I was a student I able to pull a girl nearly every week sometimes more living in student halls and going out a lot with students. Since I left I found it extremely lonely as I had move back to my mothers house who moved towns when I was away.

I have no friends here and what gets me the most in no female company. I have always had it lucky but was due to being in the right circles but now I feel like I have to move on as that attention has gone away since I don't go out as much Its not a one night stand that I'm after but that cares about me and do normal stuff with, this made want to get into a serious relationship with a girl but its hard to find anyone not knowing anyone.

I used sites like pof dreadful website as the girls seem too superficial and way too up themselves, not interested in looking at their instagram and snapchat as I think those sites just used to show off how many men want them, just want to meet a girl with proper conversation, fun and down to earth.

I don't know what to do next and how to stop feeling so lonely

ReputationRep:
    Tinder

ReputationRep:
    How about meeting someone in person who is looking for the same thing as you? E.g. speed dating?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.