Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had excruciating pain in my back followed by a feverish condition. The pain affected my daily activities, as i could not get things done, i felt the pain with each movement. In light of the aforementioned extenuating circumstances i hope to be pardoned for late coursework submission

Do you think this is strong enough, as i dont really know how to go about this?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetE)
    I had excruciating pain in my back followed by a feverish condition. The pain affected my daily activities, as i could not get things done, i felt the pain with each movement. In light of the aforementioned extenuating circumstances i hope to be pardoned for late coursework submission

Do you think this is strong enough, as i dont really know how to go about this?
    You need evidence and to notify your university as early as possible for extenuating circumstances/deadline extensions.

Do you have a doctors note and did you talk to your university about the problem when it occurred (remember if you were in work you'd have to phone in if you weren't going to get to work because of illness/pain - the same is true for university)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i do have a Doctor's sick note and i have also informed my department tutor concerning this. But i have to comment on the sick note myself which is why i asked if that is solid enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetE)
    Yes, i do have a Doctor's sick note and i have also informed my department tutor concerning this. But i have to comment on the sick note myself which is why i asked if that is solid enough
    hopefully you can write an essay and exaggerate a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    Alright. Thanks alot

ReputationRep:
    Need help with this pogram

function y = SVprice(Model,PutCall,param,T,K, S,r,q,x,w)
    % Build the integrands for P1 and P2;
    for k=1:length(x);
    int1(k) = w(k) * SVintegrand(x(k),Model,param,S,K ,r,q,T,1);
    int2(k) = w(k) * SVintegrand(x(k),Model,param,S,K ,r,q,T,2);
    end
    % The integrals
    I1 = sum(int1);
    I2 = sum(int2);
    % The probabilities
    P1 and P2P1 = 1/2 + 1/pi*I1;
    P2 = 1/2 + 1/pi*I2;
    % The call price
    CallPrice = S*exp(-q*T)*P1 - K*exp(-r*T)*P2;
    % The put price by put-call parity
    PutPrice = CallPrice - S*exp(-q*T) + K*exp(-r*T);
    % Output the option price
    if strcmp(PutCall,'C')
    y = CallPrice;
    else
    y = PutPrice;
    end

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.