Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need serious help Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  229.1 KBHi Everyone, need some medical advise here. My friend is down wth some kind of infection, it all started ladt month she was having diarrhea suspected of worm infection. She has all symtom of parasite infection, low blood level, body ache , can't sleep and others.

She experiece swelling in both feet. Now it's getting worse. She find it difficult in walking or moving about.

Can anyone help me in understanding wat is she going through? Incidentally she is 40 yrs old.

I think you ought to take her to a doctor asap...

ReputationRep:
    Take her to A&E

ReputationRep:
    i think at this stage its pretty obvious she should go A&E, forget the doctors

ReputationRep:
    This person needs to see a doctor ASAP if this is not already being managed. Talking to people on the internet is not going to provide you with any kind of solution or answers, you can not deal with this yourself. Try to get them an urgent appointment at their GP, failing that call 111 or go to A&E.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.