Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Re: What is the most money you would spend without thinking twice? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    Oh so everyone from Sussex is an idiot? Your attitude on the Russell group thread AND TPs attitude allows me to infer your situation. And I'm not wrong either. Well I've specifically chosen a firm which doesn't imbibe a culture of arrogance and entitlement so hopefully there won't be many people like you and if there are I will avoid them and I don't care if they hate me for what I believe in.

On my vac scheme I got on with everyone, from a whole host of backgrounds. I don't judge anyone by their background, I judge people by how they act and how they talk. You both act so entitled and it's just a coincidence that you've both had privileged upbringings and education.
    I mentioned a person from Sussex who is an idiot. I did not say all people from Sussex are idiots. I implied it. I did not imply that non-RGs are comprised by idiots, so your inference there is just plain wrong. You have been chosen by a firm which has a very poor IT infrastructure and they accidentally sent out your rejection letter as a letter of acceptance.

The firm is gonna go bust so fast. It's going to lose clients faster than they can dish you out the door with a severance package.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.