Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii!
    Just wondering has anyone applied for child nursing in Cardiff, Uni South Wales or Swansea and heard anything back??
    I'm starting to get worried as I still haven't heard nothing yet!
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for all three, not heard anything back from Cardiff yet but I had my interview for Swansea earlier this month and the one for South Wales tomorrow. Though I applied for adult not child. There were a few who applied for child nursing in my group interview at Swansea.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for child nursing in all three! I've been accepted into Swansea earlier this week! Declined from Cardiff yesterday and had my interview for South Wales a few weeks ago but still waiting to hear back! Have you heard anything more?! Good luck! Let me know☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah2011x)
    Hiiii!
    Just wondering has anyone applied for child nursing in Cardiff, Uni South Wales or Swansea and heard anything back??
    I'm starting to get worried as I still haven't heard nothing yet!
    Thanks x
    I have a interview in Cardiff next week but I haven't heard back from Uni South Wales yet either. Have you heard anything yet? x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.