Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your definition of a real man? Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    This thread was inspired by another member. Just post your views on the subject question here

ReputationRep:
    Someone with a penis

ReputationRep:
    A man is a man, how can you be a "real" man?

ReputationRep:
    A man is he who can understand me. A man is he who understand my feelings or at least try to understand them. A man is he who is gentle with his words most of the time, sure we all lose our tempers at one point. A man is he who can respect me. A man is he who can understand the fact that I can be moody at times, perhaps needy as well. I know its nit the best trait but we're all humans. A man is he who doesn't get tired of me or perhaps accepts me as I am. A man is he who values my feelings.

ReputationRep:
    Well they say it takes a real man to suck a ****.

ReputationRep:
    error #404: does not exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaa dunno)
    No it's not.:toofunny:
    K, 'Yaa dunno'.:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    A man is he who can understand me. A man is he who understand my feelings or at least try to understand them. A man is he who is gentle with his words most of the time, sure we all lose our tempers at one point. A man is he who can respect me. A man is he who can understand the fact that I can be moody at times, perhaps needy as well. I know its nit the best trait but we're all humans. A man is he who doesn't get tired of me or perhaps accepts me as I am. A man is he who values my feelings.
    So basically a simp
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    A ********. Putting the real with man just makes you sound like an arse. It's just man or male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Et Tu, Brute?)
    Well they say it takes a real man to suck a ****.
    speaking from experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    So basically a simp
    How is that simp? :/
    How does being considerate of another human's feelings makes you silly?

ReputationRep:
    K, 'Yaa dunno'.:indiff:
    Your definition of a man is funny.:laugh:

Your level of testosterone is what decides if you are worthy or not to be acknowledged as a man or not.:haughty:

Human with male reproductive organs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaa dunno)
    Your definition of a man is funny.:laugh:

Your level of testosterone is what decides if you are worthy or not to be acknowledged as a man or not.:haughty:
    Okay.

ReputationRep:
    I agree and to add to this:

A man who is goal driven and knows where he is going in life. He knows he has responsibilities but he is always focused towards his goals in life and is willing to find a queen who will help guide him on his way to success. A queen who can not only be his partner in crime but one who will be there for him when he needs comfort and love :pierre:
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalail)
    This thread was inspired by another member. Just post your views on the subject question here
    "Pickles"

ReputationRep:
    :love:
    That is so sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I agree and to add to this:

A man who is goal driven and knows where he is going in life. He knows he has responsibilities but he is always focused towards his goals in life and is willing to find a queen who will help guide him on his way to success. A queen who can not only be his partner in crime but one who will be there for him when he needs comfort and love :pierre:
    Thank you, that was a perfect addition.

ReputationRep:

Sounds more like a dream man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :love:
    That is so sweet
    Haha ikr, TNTT!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.