abu6969
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
does anyone has the mark scheme for November 2015 foundation edexcel gcse? if yes could I haveit plz
Gogregg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It may help to specify the actual exam.
Also, I don't think that mark schemes for those series will have been released yet, so you may have to make do with an unofficial mark scheme.
abu6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gogregg)
It may help to specify the actual exam.
Also, I don't think that mark schemes for those series will have been released yet, so you may have to make do with an unofficial mark scheme.
well I did specify I want edexcel November 2015 foundation paper 1 and 2. it has been released as it is on edexcel website but it is locked which means it has been released but it has been locked anyone could give me the mark scheme. because I found june 2015 foundation mark scheme in july
Gogregg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by abu6969)
well I did specify I want edexcel November 2015 foundation paper 1 and 2. it has been released as it is on edexcel website but it is locked which means it has been released but it has been locked anyone could give me the mark scheme. because I found june 2015 foundation mark scheme in july
You only specified November 2015 foundation edexcel GCSE.

That is nowhere near enough information to help you. Asking for paper '1 & 2' does not help. Please specify the subject (i.e maths, sciences, etc.) if you would like some help.

Also, why do you want the mark scheme?
abu6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gogregg)
You only specified November 2015 foundation edexcel GCSE.

That is nowhere near enough information to help you. Asking for paper '1 & 2' does not help. Please specify the subject (i.e maths, sciences, etc.) if you would like some help.

Also, why do you want the mark scheme?
sorry if I have annoyed you and I want maths A November 2015 foundation papper 1 and 2 and I want the ark scheme bbecause I want to check what I got in mocks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (10)
45.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (3)
13.64%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (3)
13.64%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
4.55%
I haven't started researching yet (2)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
13.64%

Watched Threads