Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather spend a month in space with Donald Trump or Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you rather...
    Spend a month in space with Donald Trump
    50.68%
    See Ronald McDonald behind you in the mirror for a year
    49.32%

ReputationRep:
    i'll just break Trump's helmet lulz

i like ronald mcdonald - nothing against clowns

wouldnt mind either x'D

ReputationRep:
    Space with Trump would be fun! I could educate the guy, he'd probably employ me (thereafter), and I'd no doubt achieve some notoriety :borat:

ReputationRep:
    see Mcdonald can't stand Trump

Thanks Tsr now I can't stop mentally picturing Ronald McDonald breathing down my neck.

ReputationRep:
    Spend a month in space with Donald Trump.

Who cares if Donald Trump is there, YOU GET TO GO TO SPACE FOR A MONTH.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to space with Trump, make videos with him, put them up on youtube, become famous and make loads of money. Cos why wouldn't people watch that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Thanks Tsr now I can't stop mentally picturing Ronald McDonald breathing down my neck.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to space, but I'm brown so trump would probably demand a wall to be built through the middle of our capsule meaning I wouldn't have to interact with him

Also, no one would be around to see him "accidentally" jettison himself from the airlock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I'd go to space, but I'm brown so trump would probably demand a wall to be built through the middle of our capsule meaning I wouldn't have to interact with him

Also, no one would be around to see him "accidentally" jettison himself from the airlock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    Month in space.

Spoiler:
    Show
    thunder_chunky You might like this thread
    Damn skippy. I like clowns so Ronald Mcdonald all the way. Clowns rule, Donald Trump drools.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Damn skippy. I like clowns so Ronald Mcdonald all the way. Clowns rule, Donald Trump drools.
    Please don't ever surprise me with one :afraid:.

ReputationRep:
    Trump. Not only is it time in Space, which single handedly would be reasonable enough but also some valuable networking time with Trump, he may be a **** but a good contact to have regardless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    Please don't ever surprise me with one :afraid:.

[Img] http://1.1.1.3/bmi/cdn.lolwot.com/wp...ghtmares-6.jpg [/img]

ReputationRep:
    Spend a month with Trump in space because a) I've always wanted to go to space, b) We could have discussions on politics, exchange ideas and perhaps I'd be able to convince him to change his political views and c) He could teach me how to make money.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ronald McDonald hands down. I couldn't bear to be around Trump for five mins let alone a month.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Then again, if you're in space with Donald Trump you can always blow him out the hatch.

ReputationRep:
    Trump is the best. I'd recommend his book 'The Art of the Deal'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    i don't think you read the question properly...
    No I didn't. I must have put a comma in between space and with.

I could just put Trump out of the airlock though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    trump just let him on a spacewalk on day one and crack his helmet visor a month of solitude in space with no legal implications

ReputationRep:
    Month in space, hands down:
    A. You get to go to f*cking space
    B. As much as Trump is a terrible pollitician, who knows what it would actually like to have a discussion with him without pollitics being involved. Worse comes to worse you can just tolerate him until its all over, hell ive worked with folk for years who are more dim witted and idiotic than Trump appears to be, you learn to toperate them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.