Article: Six ways to impress on a first date

Watch
Pickles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Research by charity OnePlusOne show that by 2040 almost 70 per cent of couples will attribute their meeting to online communication. Today, online dating is definitely alot more socially acceptable with 1 in 5 relationships starting on a dating website. There are so many dating sites for people to use now there is something for everyone (OK Cupid, Match, Tinder etc)......

You can view the page at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...n-a-first-date
The Diplomat.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nah molvi Ji told me the secret of love
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My boyfriend and I met at a dancing event, but both his siblings and several of his friends met their SOs online.

It feels like we're already in the minority for having met offline....
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Diplomat.)
Nah molvi Ji told me the secret of love
which is what?

thediplomat nucdev
The Diplomat.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
which is what?

thediplomat nucdev
World Famous Astrologer Sultan Molvi is consistently been providing effective and result oriented Astro services having a intensive experience of 45 years in the field of occult sciences with our clientele fleet spread all around the globe with thosands of satisfied clients. We implement power packed exquisite the most authentic and result oriented techniques having an indepth knowledge and mastered the ancient sciences along with modern traits to give you the very best of sparkling change to improve and revitalise the lives of people facing enumerous problems in today’s fast paced global world following our continuous trend of succes
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. Keep eye contact

Failed at first hurdle
runningoutoftime
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I fell in love with my boyfriend the first time I saw him, took us 3 years to actually start going out (yes I waited that long..!) and we are still together 3 and a half years on, it was well worth the wait! For first dates, just be yourself, chat about anything, even if it seems stupid, my boyfriend and I had a discussion about blue tac on our first date...was very random! and hold hands, it breaks the tension!
Danny McCoyne
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The girl in the pic looks far too old for the boy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.81%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.24%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (34)
7.8%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.55%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.73%

Watched Threads