Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :eating: Welcome to Food & Drink! :eating:

Whether you are a fully fledged foodie or a newbie to cooking looking for ideas, then this forum is the best for you!

Let's make it tasty!

:cookie:

What types of conversation can I find in the Food & Drink forums?

Anything and everything related to food and drink! Share all your favourite recipe ideas, run polls to discover everyone's favourite food, hold Bake-Off competitions, get tips on budget cooking or advice on what meal to make next!
    :drool:

I would like to start a society in Food & Drink- how would I go about doing this?

We currently have some fantastic societies such as the Vegetarian society thread (see below for link)- if you want to start a society of your own, all you need to do is set up a thread as normal with info on what the society will be all about and simply alert a member of the Community Team or Support Team and we can highlight the thread for you.
    :absinth:

Check out our most popular Food & Drink threads!

The Official Recipe Thread

What did you eat today?

Which is the worst beer? [poll]

What is your favourite thing to drink?

What's the right way to make a cup of tea?

The Deceptively Non-Vegetarian Vegetarian thread

Popular foods that you hate/are overrated

Got any other questions?

Our lovely Support Team are about to help with any questions you might have- you can spot them by their purple usernames!
    :penguin:

ReputationRep:
    Nice idea!

ReputationRep:
    it's sounds like good.....

ReputationRep:
    Im not trying to be PC, but .......'From Foie Gras'.......is a rather indelicate subtitle, to open with, dont ya think, considering the suffering and controversy involved.......[Although, yeh, its bloody yummy.]

From 'Pâté' maybe?

Hope you dont mind the suggestion.

Google 'Foie Gras Cruelty videos' It's a really terrible practice. Im surprised no mods have cottoned on to this.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Plz, tell me, How to generate site links in the SERP?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.