Oh my gosh, cheesecake is amazing! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :five:

I'm craving cheesecake right now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :five:

I'm craving cheesecake right now...
    Me too! :ditto: as soon as I read your post I was thinking about the last time I had cheesecake...too long ago!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    del

ReputationRep:
    I would love to go along the Himalayas and get some trekking done - Nepal is my main goal. Iceland is another place I would love to visit - mainly because of how beautiful it looks.
    Machu Picchu, anything with archaeological and historical significance is good with me

ReputationRep:
    The greatest influence of my dream holiday is because of my favorite author. I want to live for a while in Ireland and experience living for a while in a small cottage. Just me and the environment. Away from the City and from the noise.

ReputationRep:
    Southest Asia and Paris are two places i want to go in this year, although SEA i visited last year, i missed out Mekong Delta.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    How long would I have? The dream would be to spend ten years travelling the world, experiencing different cultures, writing and drinking. On a smaller scale, I'd love to travel SE Asia for at least a few months.

(Original post by ByronicHero)
    How long would I have? The dream would be to spend ten years travelling the world, experiencing different cultures, writing and drinking. On a smaller scale, I'd love to travel SE Asia for at least a few months.
    As long as you want!
    But 10 years :O, would you not get a bit homesick?
    Unfortunately I've only been to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore in SEA, but from those cities alone I know it is amazing!

(Original post by adrianlopez)
    Southest Asia and Paris are two places i want to go in this year, although SEA i visited last year, i missed out Mekong Delta.
    paris :love:

I don't really have a dream holiday, but I'd definitely like to visit USA and then try the cheesecake at the 'Cheesecake Factory'
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love cheesecake...
    Yeah I would love to see what all the fuss is with Chipotle...

ReputationRep:
    my dream place would be hawaii (we plan on going on our honeymoon) and jamaica so i can go back to family roots

ReputationRep:
    I'd really fancy going to Canada.... snowboarding + relaxing and taking in the view... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Yeah I would love to see what all the fuss is with Chipotle...
    And I still don't know what chipotle is.

ReputationRep:
    paris :love:
    Yes, What's wrong?

And I still don't know what chipotle is.
    a mexican restaurant i think....all these american youtubers are talking about it sooo...

(Original post by adrianlopez)
    Yes, What's wrong?
    what? nothing's wrong lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellej93)
    The greatest influence of my dream holiday is because of my favorite author. I want to live for a while in Ireland and experience living for a while in a small cottage. Just me and the environment. Away from the City and from the noise.
    your favourite author being?

if yeh live in a city atm good luck to yeh love xD

although im a young wan and im already enjoying the peace

some gorgeous spots..but best bring a buddy or two along
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    As long as you want!
    But 10 years :O, would you not get a bit homesick?
    Unfortunately I've only been to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore in SEA, but from those cities alone I know it is amazing!
    I doubt it, I have no particular attachment to anything here.

I actually have a sort of idea to go briefly through Europe, then on the Trans-Siberian railway through Mongolia and through to Beijing. From there I would make my way down through all of the SE Asian countries spending a few weeks in each. I'd need a fair bit of money but it would be pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously - everywhere! I want to travel the world.

(Original post by TeeEm)
    3 weeks in Nepal !!
    Peace at the bottom of the Himalayas.
    Yes, yes, yes! Need to go to Nepal <3

(Original post by Black Rose)
    I want to go to Italy and see all the places :daydreaming:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniMusic)
    Seriously - everywhere! I want to travel the world.

Yes, yes, yes! Need to go to Nepal <3

Same
    or the nearby Bhutan (happiest nation on Earth)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.