Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your dream holiday Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    or the nearby Bhutan (happiest nation on Earth)
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to the Dominican Republic with my family this summer. I would also love to visit bora bora

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I want to go to the Dominican Republic with my family this summer
    Mother's or father's side? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Mother's or father's side? :curious:
    My father's side of the family are more into European holidays,so just my mum

ReputationRep:
    this is it in essence but I'd want to do it myself so i could visit my family and spend more time in the big interesting places

http://www.trekamerica.co.uk/tours/grt.html

ReputationRep:
    I would love to visit Italy and moscow

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on mine in the summer. Me and my boyfriend are flying in Vancouver, picking up a hire car and then roadtripping for a month. The plan is to go Vancouver -> Rockies -> Yellowstone -> Seattle -> Vancouver.

Can't wait :woo:

I'd also like to drive across the US and go to NZ. NZ is more likely to happen as I've family over there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnpolo)
    I would love to visit Italy and moscow
    Moscow? You don't know local metro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    Moscow? You don't know local metro.
    Do they steal or sth? I guess there are thieves everywhere

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Maldives before it will vanish. As climate change occurring there is a big possible for that to happen.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    To go back to Iceland again but tour all of the country this time and do it in the winter and hopefully see the northern lights and then take a ferry to the Faroe Islands and then to Denmark and fly from there to Norway, Sweden and Finland (Lapland of course )

Yes so basically, I only ever want to go to Scandinavian countries

If I enjoyed heat then I'd love to go on a big cat safari tour in Africa as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.