Why seek me out on social media then nothing? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I know this girl, and about 3 months ago I moved away so we didn't see much of eachither anymore. We were just acquaintances but I liked her. I always said keep in touch, and over Christmas I text her to ask how she was and wished her a good time. She never replied... I didn't do anything and came to the conclusion she probably didn't want to keep in touch. Anyway, completely out of the blue she starts following me on social media, so after all this time she thought of me? So I request to flow her back, and she hasn't accepted? This was like a week ago. What's going on? I don't understand why you wouldn't text then out of knowhere seek me out on social media but not then allow me to connect?
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just forget it, it doesn't matter.
tinkerbelle2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe she just likes you as a friend or maybe she does like you and is playing games to try and get you interested in her? Or maybe she just follows everyone she knows on social media. It doesn't always mean something. Did anything ever happen between you or were you always just acquaintances? Did you ever tell her you liked her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Yeah girls seem to be getting weirder and weirder these day, I have had similar happen to op. Basically sent through to connect with a girl on social media, three months later she accepts, like 'three months'. Sent her a couple of emails along the way she never replied to them either so left it after that I don't think continuous emailing when there being ignored helps. I know she has a bf already so perhaps its a default ignorance women deploy these days so could be same as in op's case. That or she gets loads of social media post that she has trouble keeping up. I think real hot girls are probably inundated op so you may be being position at the back of the queue somewhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.65%
No I am happy with my course choice (521)
59.27%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.45%

Watched Threads