The Student Room Group

Primary Education interview at Hertfordshire University. HELP?!

What types of questions should I expect in the interview?
Any tips on how to relax?
Reply 1
I have just received my offers from universities for Primary Education after all of which I had an interview for. They are all fairly similar and it is important that you realise they aren't there to set you up or catch you out they just want to know what you know, Why you want to do this degree and how passionate you are about it. Just go in and be confident in yourself and that you know you are in the right place. They will ask you types of questions such as Why do you want to teach? What skills do you have that could help you as a teacher? What would you find hard as a teacher? You need to think of it all. every aspect of why and how you would want to be a a good teacher take your time and be passionate this is something you really want to do remember and they just want to see that. Don't forget you will also be tested on basic English and Maths skills so brush up on them too :smile: good luck!
Original post by Flo4090
I have just received my offers from universities for Primary Education after all of which I had an interview for. They are all fairly similar and it is important that you realise they aren't there to set you up or catch you out they just want to know what you know, Why you want to do this degree and how passionate you are about it. Just go in and be confident in yourself and that you know you are in the right place. They will ask you types of questions such as Why do you want to teach? What skills do you have that could help you as a teacher? What would you find hard as a teacher? You need to think of it all. every aspect of why and how you would want to be a a good teacher take your time and be passionate this is something you really want to do remember and they just want to see that. Don't forget you will also be tested on basic English and Maths skills so brush up on them too :smile: good luck!

Hiya, I've had all my interviews too!! Where have you applied for??
Reply 3
Original post by Flo4090

Thanks for the tip, it was very useful :smile:
What other unis have you applied for? And how long did the unis take to reply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending