Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like a cup of green tea? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ****yeah!!! she's awesome acupofgreentea !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy2014)
    No we are talking about acupofgreentea a tsr legend not the drink donkey ass.
    Because that is a proportional response. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    You deserved it as always sophie.

Oh, wow. I'm kind of flustered, I'm not quite sure what to say ...

While I don't mean to sound ungrateful for everyone being so lovely, there are people a lot more worthy of a thread - I can't quite understand why you'd ask specifically about me.

Thank you to all of the people leaving lovely things, though! :hugs:

(Original post by Sae.HH)
    Yeah SHE'S quite a nice guy imo. acupofgreentea
    After all the HSM bonding we shared, Sae? :cry2:

But thank you! You are absolutely lovely yourself! I'm always in awe of how sweet you are!

(Original post by Andy98)
    Not the drink, but I do like acupofgreentea
    You're alright, I guess, Andy. I don't completely adore you or anything. Nope.

Shes literally the nicest person in existence.
    :hugs:

I'm so proud of you.

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    I don't drink normal tea, let alone green tea :lol:

But acupofgreentea is a very nice person if that's what you mean!
    Oh, wow! That means a lot coming from you. I don't think there's a person on TSR that doesn't know you for how lovely you are, but I'll still say it - you are honestly so nice! Your kindness inspires me.

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    acupofgreentea (Unsurprisingly) you seem to have a lot of fans on here
    Okay, you got me - I bought the potion! Some of us can't have naturally magical personalities ...

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Yes! She's so cool!
    Nowhere near as much as you! Whenever I think you couldn't get any cooler, you do! Ily :hugs:

(Original post by davidguettafan)
    Why do you think they are a girl???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have the female gender symbol, for starters.

Don't worry, though, you wouldn't be the first to be tricked by the avatar ...

ReputationRep:
    No we are talking about acupofgreentea a tsr legend not the drink donkey ass.
    a donkey ass, is an ass ass. just let that sink in for a moment

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I like the tea and the user alike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Oh, wow. I'm kind of flustered, I'm not quite sure what to say ...

While I don't mean to sound ungrateful for everyone being so lovely, there are people a lot more worthy of a thread - I can't quite understand why you'd ask specifically about me.

Thank you to all of the people leaving lovely things, though! :hugs:

After all the HSM bonding we shared, Sae? :cry2:

But thank you! You are absolutely lovely yourself! I'm always in awe of how sweet you are!

:hugs:

I'm so proud of you.

Oh, wow! That means a lot coming from you. I don't think there's a person on TSR that doesn't know you for how lovely you are, but I'll still say it - you are honestly so nice! Your kindness inspires me.

Okay, you got me - I bought the potion! Some of us can't have naturally magical personalities ...

Nowhere near as much as you! Whenever I think you couldn't get any cooler, you do! Ily :hugs:

I have the female gender symbol, for starters.

Don't worry, though, you wouldn't be the first to be tricked by the avatar ...
    Aww! I do not compare to your coolness! Love your posts so much! This made me smile so thank you! lol (I'm such a dork haha)
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Keep telling yourself

Green tea gives me stomach pains. So, no.
    Seriously? You not liking green tea is understandable, I'd say, then. Can you drink other herbal teas?

Yessum.

ReputationRep:
    green tea is really nice

ReputationRep:
    No I like Black tea green tea tastes like boiled grass

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? You not liking green tea is understandable, I'd say, then. Can you drink other herbal teas?
    Hey

Didn't realise this thread was about you

I can't drink normal black/ breakfast teas or green teas any more without pain, no idea why but the pain started about 2 years ago from drinking tea.

I'm not sure about other teas not had them in a long time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    I prefer ice cream

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by _icecream)
    Wait, wait ... black tea exists?! :eek:

Also, I find green tea quite pleasant, to be honest. Although I've never tasted boiled grass, I'll be honest ...

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Yessum.
    You da man.

(Original post by Andy98)
    Keep telling yourself
    Shhh, I've gotta keep up my tough reputation.

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Aww! I do not compare to your coolness! Love your posts so much! This made me smile so thank you! lol (I'm such a dork haha)
    Are you serious?! You're amazing! And you are definitely not a dork - I've smiled at your posts many times.

(Original post by z33)
    ****yeah!!! she's awesome acupofgreentea !
    Thank you! I saw you got nominated for Member of the Year by the way - not at all surprised!

ReputationRep:
    Wait, wait ... black tea exists?! :eek:

Also, I find green tea quite pleasant, to be honest. Although I've never tasted boiled grass, I'll be honest ...

You da man.

Are you serious?! You're amazing! And you are definitely not a dork - I've smiled at your posts many times.

Thank you! I saw you got nominated for Member of the Year by the way - not at all surprised!
    Thank you! I honestly wish tsr would lift the daily rep think so I could rep your posts more, I agree with so much of what you say and they always make me happy.

Hey

Didn't realise this thread was about you

I can't drink normal black/ breakfast teas or green teas any more without pain, no idea why but the pain started about 2 years ago from drinking tea.

I'm not sure about other teas not had them in a long time.
    I'm not entirely sure it is, to be honest. I think I may have derailed it with my similar username. :erm: I mean, DGF has expressed a lot of interest in green tea ...

And oh, how odd! I usually find - if anything - it calms my stomach, but I suppose people's bodies react in different ways!

What's your preferred hot drink, then?

(Original post by davidguettafan)
    I prefer ice cream

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ice cream ... :coma:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure it is, to be honest. I think I may have derailed it with my similar username. :erm: I mean, DGF has expressed a lot of interest in green tea ...

And oh, how odd! I usually find - if anything - it calms my stomach, but I suppose people's bodies react in different ways!

What's your preferred hot drink, then?
    Hmmm...who knows.

Yeah it really sucks I used to really like just having a nice cuppa and dunking some biscuits in it.

Hot chocolate packed with marshmallows, whipped cream and cinnamon

ReputationRep:
    Np
    Awhhhh

Iknow! :eek: I was surprised ngl x'D member of the YEAR? like entire 2015 :O x_X no way! and everyone else in that category is marvelous tbh it's an honour to be listed among them ... well below them since my name starts with a z x'DDD
    <333

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.