= 0.5work out F at x
    = 3F = ma = mv(dv/dx)v
    = 12(x+3)^-1dv/dx = -12(x+3)^-2
    so at x = 3, dx/dx = -12(6)^-2 = 1/3v
    = 12(3+3) = 2m = 1/2mvdv/dx
    = 2 * 1/2 * 1/3 = 1/3N

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    says the one who makes an account every week. I don't lie about any of my results, people know me in real life on here. I got 100Ums in C1.
    Dude you're much smarter than this. Don't waste your time on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duckducks78)
    i keep getting banned coz some crybaby keeps reporting me for bullying aww. i've got 120 in every STEP paper i've done since 1960
    You're a special kind of retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Dude you're much smarter than this. Don't waste your time on him.
    But what about my 100ums in C1. I wanted to show it off and let the whole world know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But what about my 100ums in C1. I wanted to show it off and let the whole world know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, I got a 100 ums in C1 but I don't brag about it. Special people like us don't need to show the world our mad arithmetic skills nor our dope series summing techniques.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ???????????

ReputationRep:
    Well, I got a 100 ums in C1 but I don't brag about it. Special people like us don't need to show the world our mad arithmetic skills nor our dope series summing techniques.
    Don't forget the +C

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At the end I really don't think the marks matter anymore. I finished my maths A-level in end of year 9 and got 100,100 and 98 for C3, C4 and M2

And I think I was amazing in maths then I entered the FMSP competition without any practice

And other student beat me like a baby

#savage of life#

ReputationRep:
    lol here we go again lying about ur exam results just to look all cool. ur right u r a dope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    At the end I really don't think the marks matter anymore. I finished my maths A-level in end of year 9 and got 100,100 and 98 for C3, C4 and M2

And I think I was amazing in maths then I entered the FMSP competition without any practice

And other student beat me like a baby

#savage of life#
    I am highly confident of my C1 skills, though. I can deal with any surd you give me

ReputationRep:
    ur crap lol feel sorry 4 u
    I feel even more sorry for you because I didn't see anything you've got, you said how many paper you have done but, have you really did any exam and got a grade?

ReputationRep:
    I am highly confident of my C1 skills, though. I can deal with any surd you give me
    It is very good for you to achieve such a high grade in C1, what I am trying to say is... nothing is based on talent without practice. It is just like me practice alot for math and i got good grades. I didnt prepare anything and got shreked in competitions

By the way I'm not familiar with some words... what does surd mean in here? irrational root of interger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euclidean)
    Courtesy of Student403
    Omg :O !!! How can I make that error?! 😩😩

I just differentiated v with respect to x, like a muppet. Multiplied by 0.5 and subbed in x = 3. How many marks out of 4 will I get for that?

Apart from that question, I got the same as everything else on that answer list.

ReputationRep:
    I was joking lol. I think C1 100 is worthless tbh.
    Real maths is Step/olympiads.

ReputationRep:
    yea i have. just dont feel the need to boast about it like u guys do lol
    If you really beyond us you dont even think that we are boast about the grades, this is just a fact of evidence about the effort we've put in.

What you are doing now is just like a prejudice against the good student lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    It is very good for you to achieve such a high grade in C1, what I am trying to say is... nothing is based on talent without practice. It is just like me practice alot for math and i got good grades. I didnt prepare anything and got shreked in competitions

By the way I'm not familiar with some words... what does surd mean in here? irrational root of interger?
    I was only being sarcastic Some people don't need to preparation though, some people are special And yea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euclidean)
    Yeah it's perfectly fine to use the first part to answer the second part
    Okay this just gave me more confidence, hopefully this means I lose 1 mark for radius (B1 mark) and I lose A1 for horizontal equation and A1 for final answer and hopefully I get all method marks because my method was all correct (praying for nice examiner and generous mark scheme)

ReputationRep:
    I was joking lol. I think C1 100 is worthless tbh.
    Real maths is Step/olympiads.
    Yea so was I Of course

ReputationRep:
    I was only being sarcastic Some people don't need to preparation though, some people are special And yea.
    Yeahhhhh some peole are special such as you and that other guy

you alot are way better than what I am right now because my limit stopped here

Wait for your good news in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    Yeahhhhh some peole are special such as you and that other guy

you alot are way better than what I am right now because my limit stopped here

Wait for your good news in the future
    I was being serious, I wasn't referring to myself. Enrico Fermi, for example, proved some equation about sound using second order differential equations when he was only 15

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.