The Student Room Group

What is the most douchebag-like thing you have ever done.

Scroll to see replies

Also my friend once told my crush I fancied him! Wth??
Reply 21
Original post by Blondie987

That's not necesarily a bad thing, guys arnt mind readers yah gives more chance of something happening

You must have the pateince of a god if you've read all of that.
Original post by Longshot700
You must have the pateince of a god if you've read all of that.

Did you like it?
I like once '''overtook''' a friends online account on a game and stole her stuff..

That's about it.

I'm a nice person...ish
Reply 26
Where to start? Im an A-grade dick.

My sister:

Before she was born i was an only child and a natural attention seeker. We were put in the same bedroom when she was 3 and I was 7/8. We had bunk beds and i used to pretend she pulled me down the ladder so she got into trouble. I also once pulled the bookcase down on top of me a blamed her. On both occasions she recieved a smacking (not a major one though!). Ive never told my parents the truth.

Also when she was a new-born shed sleep in a moses basket. Id go and pinch her and make her cry. Yes i was an evil child.

Also I created this thing called "swap-shop" where we swapped toys. I obviously exploited her and took all the cool presents shed gotten.

My sister got this sweet shop kit. It came with fake money but real sweets. I ate all the sweets that id bought with the fake money id stolen from her kit when she was out.

Food: I never liked fish. My sister's dad used to give us pilchards and sardines. Eww. I would sneak some toilet paper and wrap the fish in it then i hide these little "parcels" under the table/ on the hi-fi / once in the video player. Unfortunately i didnt always remember to return back to the hiding place to dispose of the parcels...we had odd smells about the house and a broken video player and hi-fi system XD. The funniest thing was this was during the ages 4-11. When we moved house, i was 16. Whilst moving we were still finding my "parcels" :colondollar:

I was ironing. I dropped the iron. On brand new carpet. It burnt it. Instead of confessing like a 15yr old should. I got a pair of scissors, evened it all out. Found a scrap of the carpet and cut the fur off. I then superglued it back. You couldnt tell the difference!...Except the superglue was from poundland and it didnt have a fighting chance against a dyson hoover... XD

One Xmas I went into my sister's dad's study. I saw a scaletrix set and decided thats what i wanted. I overheard my sisters dad and my mum discussing presents and worked out it was for my cousins. The minute they wrapped it and put it under the tree i switched the tags. My cousins ended up with a hat and some deoderant.

A couple of Xmas' ago my mum and my sister's dad got divorced. It was bitter and his entire family refused to acknowledge my existence. They spent loads on my sister. I took all the gifts and shoved them in the bin. My mum just about rescued them from the binmen. She opened them all and shared them out between the both of us.

I consistently eat the food my sister/mum has purposely left in the fridge. But i dont eat it all. I leave a tiny morsel, just bigger than a few crumbs so they can savour the taste and then be disappointed as they havent satisfied their taste buds adequately.

There's a ton more but this will do for now :biggrin:.
Probably ignoring someone I know when we're crossing paths by looking down. Although I only do it when I'm not sure if we're close enough to greet each other, so to save myself the potential humiliation, I pretend I haven't seen 'em. Dunno if this counts.
Be mean to my sister. I don't know why but we were always fighting... (nothing crazy though). If I could go back in time, it's something I'd definitely change.
idk I'm too nice all the time

Probably just things along the lines of hijacking peoples' controls in video games, hiding pencilcases, surprising people with loud screamer music etc. is the worst I've ever done :rofl: and I only ever do this to friends... people that I don't get along with, I still smile at and say hi to (instinctive attitude I can't help it).
Repeatedly slept with someone who had a girlfriend.

Yeah, not proud of that.

(Also I was in love with him and I don't know if that makes it better or worse.)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Blondie987

I thought you were a lesbian?
Original post by Alexion

Probably just things along the lines of hijacking peoples' controls in video games,

I used to screen watch on halo splitscreen, the guilt still haunts me to this day
Original post by Zargabaath
I used to screen watch on halo splitscreen, the guilt still haunts me to this day

How... how could you :afraid:
This one popular kid became friends with someone he met on Xbox Live and added him on Facebook. This is something you don't do. The dude he met on Facebook looked through the popular kids friend list and added everyone and began insulting them. He then added a kid with cancer and insulted him. Being the ***** teenagers are, because he had cancer everyone was his best friend. The popular kid tried to pretend he had nothing to do with it and tried to pin it on everyone else, even me, and tried acting all innocent. Many threats were going round, directed at everyone. So I somehow managed to get him to use FB on my phone and got his password. Looked through the popular kids messages and saw he was directing the Xbox Live kid to insult the everyone, including the dude with cancer, even telling him what to say. Screenshotted the messages and put it as his status. His popularity never recovered, deserved it tbh, trying to pin it on me smh.
Reply 35
there should be an anon option on this thread
once i threatened to have a guy kneecapped because he was pushing into my conversation at a club i'd say it was alcohol talking but i was trying other stuff a friend go hold of...certain controlled substances of more than one class
I have never done anything major douchebaggery. But in school I pulled this year 7s tie down so hard he couldn't undo the knot and started crying. :o:
Reply 38
More **** than I can remember.. I've fkd over so many people iv lost count.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
I used to go at the back if the lunch queue and pretend to trip over. Like 10+ people fell like dominoes :toofunny:

Knock door run the same house 10 times a day and post dog **** through his letter box :rofl:

And more which i can't really say

Quick Reply

Latest