Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering to see if anyones planning on studying OT at YSJ?? Got an offer this week and planning on putting it as my firm so wanted to get to know some people before the course starts! x

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll be putting it as my firm too ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisstracey)
    I think I'll be putting it as my firm too ☺️
    Nice one! Soo excited to start; will you be staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nisha_1997)
    Nice one! Soo excited to start; will you be staying in halls?
    Yep! it's too far to commute! are you?

ReputationRep:
    Yep! it's too far to commute! are you?
    Oh really how far do you live? And yeah i'll also be staying in halls

ReputationRep:
    Oh really how far do you live? And yeah i'll also be staying in halls
    about an hour away, so not too bad but too much to travel! which halls are you looking at?!

ReputationRep:
    about an hour away, so not too bad but too much to travel! which halls are you looking at?!
    Same here, live roughly an hour away too! I'm looking at St John Central and Percey's Lane

ReputationRep:
    I will be there in sept too ...but I'm commuting !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vickistar)
    I will be there in sept too ...but I'm commuting !
    Aww nice one! Drop me a pm with your name and i'll add you on facebook and to the OT group chat for ysj, haven't found many people yet

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm a little late to this thread, but I also have my offer for OT at ysj now!! I just haven't put it as my firm yet. I'll be staying in halls too So nervous! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyirwin)
    Hey! I'm a little late to this thread, but I also have my offer for OT at ysj now!! I just haven't put it as my firm yet. I'll be staying in halls too So nervous! X
    Omg wooo, thats great news! Congratulations. I am yet to put it as my firm too but I know for sure I want to attend YSJ, what halls have you got/looked at? And wooo tell me about it! Your message me your facebook name I can add you to a group chat we have made, will hopefully calm your nerves and can all get to know eachother before we start!

ReputationRep:
    Omg wooo, thats great news! Congratulations. I am yet to put it as my firm too but I know for sure I want to attend YSJ, what halls have you got/looked at? And wooo tell me about it! Your message me your facebook name I can add you to a group chat we have made, will hopefully calm your nerves and can all get to know eachother before we start!
    Thanks! You too!! Where else did you apply? I'm looking at St John Central and Percy's Lane! Sooo expensive though... Which accommodation are you looking at? Will message now Xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! You too!! Where else did you apply? I'm looking at St John Central and Percy's Lane! Sooo expensive though... Which accommodation are you looking at? Will message now Xx
    I applied to York St John, Bradford, Salford, Huddersfield and Sheffield Hallam wby?

I've already some how been allocated my accomodation, i've got SJC xx

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering to see if anyones planning on studying OT at YSJ?? Got an offer this week and planning on putting it as my firm so wanted to get to know some people before the course starts! x
    I'm doing OT and staying in Halls!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview on Wednesday for the part time route. Im so nervous, what was the interview like? Can anyone give me any tips? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys i've put YSJ as my firm choice too. Really excited about starting. Haven't applied for accommodation yet but looking at Percy's lane and the Grange

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am doing OT at YSJ in september xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Medeeha I'm also doing OT in September and staying in halls - just looking for accommodation however it is very pricey.are we able to do online Facebook chat or anything?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place on OT at ysj this year. Looking to find some people to get to know before I start as I'm a mature student

ReputationRep:
    How much are they charging for halls? I luve in private rent near the racecourse and only pay £660 a month

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.