The Student Room Group

Crash higher business management

I was wondering if anyone has done this and if they can give me some advice etc?
I'm currently crashing higher business this year. I joined the class later too because I decided to drop advanced higher history.

The course requires almost no background knowledge from national 5. The things you need to be aware of are things such as the command words in exam questions and there are some parts from national 5 which people will already know along with a few extra features added on to the higher course. It is quite a content heavy course, you have to remember a lot of information. It is a good higher to crash though.

I'm currently on track to get an A this year. The revision guides available are extremely useful and contain all the information that is required.
I did crash higher business management in fourth year along with five national fives and managed to achieve a B. An A is easy to get if you put enough revision in
My cousin crashed it and got an A. It's a popular crash higher at my school :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by scottishgirl163
I was wondering if anyone has done this and if they can give me some advice etc?

Pretty easy A, Assignment is 30% of your mark so try to get as much as you can. Most bits of the course are common sense, some bits like finance are a bit hard, but again, if you practice then there's nothing to be worried about. You do have to write quite a bit for the subject so be aware of that.
Original post by qasim-98
Pretty easy A, Assignment is 30% of your mark so try to get as much as you can. Most bits of the course are common sense, some bits like finance are a bit hard, but again, if you practice then there's nothing to be worried about. You do have to write quite a bit for the subject so be aware of that.

Thank you! I'm not necessarily worried about lots of writing because I take higher modern studies and rmps so I'm used to writing a lot in a relatively short period of time.
Business is my favourite subject at school, was 1 mark away from an A in my prelim! :frown:

There is ALOT of theory to study and revise, but it is a relatively easy course if you concentrate and revise the different areas regularly. The coursework is worth 30% so try your best in gaining good marks for that as it can help lift your grade up in your final results.

Also remeber to get the definitions of the command words into your head as they can be tricky and some people forget what some of them mean, I know I do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending