Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is "gazing" into each other's eyes a "normal" level of eye contact? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Of course! I wouldn't want her to think I was a perv!

I really respect her and in some way, weirdly because I've only spoken to her three times, I care about her.
    That's really sweet

I hope things work out for the best and how you want them to

ReputationRep:
    Lord I didn't even read first answer pls don't go listening to alpha male crap we're not ****ing wolves or sth??
    Anyway it's evident you have feelings for. You used the word gaze yourself bc you feel it's a nice positive thing. So on your scale sounds like you are P much attracted to her. Now she may also be feeling the same as she also didn't look away but you're going to get no where by wondering what an eye contact meant. An eye contact will mean nothing but just eye contact if you sit there and do nothing. Who cares if feeling is not so mutual the point is you obviously like her right so get to know her ask her out. if she doesn't like you now she may after you two know more about each other and hang out. Don't over think every move for long time or else you may eye contact forever and someone else may make a more clear move with her.

ReputationRep:
    It means she wants the D in and around her mouth.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.