The Student Room Group

Revision

Hi everyone!
I'm new to TSR and was wondering when I should start revising for my GCSEs.I have 19 exams, the first of which is on the 16th May. I did a lot of revision for my January mocks and was thinking of starting in the beginning of February - is this too early or too late, considering the amount of revision I did for my mocks?
Many thanks!
There really isn't enough content within GCSEs to justify starting revision in February. I only started revising in the 3/2 weeks before the exam, and I came out with a majority of A*s. The large amount of revision you've already done for your mocks should allow you to not have to put as much work or time into revision, seeing as you're more likely to know the content already. Don't revise for the sake of revising
Reply 2
Original post by retat432
Thank you! That has reassured me a lot

NO NO NO
you shuold be starting to revise content by now and then 3/2 weeks before the exam you should be doing past papers
dont listen to the person above
Reply 3
Original post by iss123
NO NO NO
you shuold be starting to revise content by now and then 3/2 weeks before the exam you should be doing past papers
dont listen to the person above

Hello! I was never going to start revising 2-3 weeks before. I just meant in general he reassured me that I wasn't starting too late. Have a nice day! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest