Skinny guys who have bulked up?

Watch
GeologyMaths
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SwitchingOne)
I've just put on 30lbs of muscle in 3 months, whatever it takes, you gotta shock the body. Right babe
Its the best possible scenario.. Yep
milomcc
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Unistudent77)
14kg in 3 months..... That ain't muscle.
It is, training 6 days a week with a designated nutrition plan and cardiovascular exercise, its doable.
Sae.HH
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GeologyMaths)
Its the best possible scenario.. Yep
If you think about it logically... it just makes sense. Yep.
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by milomcc)
I started off weighing 76kg in September and weighed 90kg in December through a number of techniques. Im 6ft2 18 years old
Do post pics, I think you might have underestimated just how much fat you've gained.
Unistudent77
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by milomcc;[url="tel:62503217")
62503217[/url]]It is, training 6 days a week with a designated nutrition plan and cardiovascular exercise, its doable.
Ok m8.

30lbs of 'muscle' in 12 weeks.
2.5lbs of muscle a week, 10 a month.

There is beginner gains and then there's that. No chance that's anywhere near all muscle.

That is more than you'd expect in a whole year as a newbie, sorry bro but there is no way what you're saying is legit mate. Maybe you put on 14kg but it most certainly is not all muscle, not even half will be i would estimate.
GeologyMaths
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sae.HH)
If you think about it logically... it just makes sense. Yep.
30 minutes cardio timeeeee
milomcc
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm not comfortable posting photos but I promise you it's possible.
elliehancock50
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You need to first put weight on (fat) then turn it in to muscle. Its called "dirty bulking" Google it. Its the fastest way to bulk up
SwitchingOne
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GeologyMaths)
30 minutes cardio timeeeee
Good ****ing morning god dammit. I'm about to hop my ass on cardio

Posted from TSR Mobile
GeologyMaths
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SwitchingOne)
Good f*cking morning god dammit. I'm about to hop my ass on cardio

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its gonna be a great ****ing day...
username5632176
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yep! I was a skinny guy, known as a 'hardgainer' or a 'ectomorph'. I used to hate the battle with the mirror and how my clothes fit on me.This went on for ages, I found the fitness industry misleading and everyone looking for a quick buck. So I qualified myself as a Personal Trainer and obtained the knowledge to do something about it. I transformed my body and it changed my life, I'm more confident, feel a lot less self aware and can step in a gym and not worry about who is looking!I now run a company called Muscle and Confidence and we show that it can be done and provide clients with the tools to implement and transform their bodies.It's possible mate, sometimes you just need some direction.
gwapomo327
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Make sure you eat your meat and get some protein drinks (they arent required but help) No matter how much you you excercise if you dont eat you will se 0 muscle mass. i Think that getting visible abs will take 2-3 weeks considering if your doing 50 situps perday 7 days a week. take rests between sets but make sure you at least do 50 a day. for legs consider doing squats and jumps. Make sure to jog each day in the morning to keep up your stamina.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%